What's for Dinner, Saturday, Feb. 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I think I'm on my own tonight. I picked up some nice mushrooms yesterday, so I'm going to use those in whatever I make. I'm a big fan of pocket, wrap sandwiches (using tortillas). So, that might be part of the menu.

What are you having this Saturday for dinner?

I'm making lasanga. Getting ready to start the sauce in a little bit. Maybe oatmeal carmelitas for dessert.

leftovers

there's plenty of pizza, and there may be a bit of a scuffle to see who gets the small portion of venison and noodles over mashed potatoes:LOL:

Salmon is on sale at the local grocer so salmon it is:

Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Salmon

6 - 6 ounce salmon filets (use Alaskan)
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1/4 cup light cream cheese
1/4 cup goat cheese
1/8 teaspoon tumeric
4 slices of pineapple
salt and pepper to taste​

Pre-heat oven to 350F
Place spinach in a collander to thaw and drain. Press all the liquid out. (I use the back of a spatula to press spinach dry)
Place spinach in a small bowl with the cream cheese, goat cheese and tumeric. Season to taste.
Cut one 3/4 inch deep, 2 inch long slit down the center of the top side of each salmon filet.
Fill each slit with the spinach and cheese mixture.
Brush a baking sheet with olive oil. Lay the pinapple flat inside the baking sheet. Place the filets on top of the pinapple. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for about 20 minutes.

For more recipes www.recipedirect.net

I'm going to make chicken legs.. forgot that I took them out to thaw. :ermm: I've been absent-minded the past few days. Work has me in a tizzy, most times.

When I have or decide to use a recipe... I'll come back and let you know.

We are having spaghetti & meatballs, grilled vegetable salad & grilled garlic bread. Double chocolate peanut butter toffe brownie cake with chocolate sauce for dessert. And a glass of cabernet from Chile.

I just got done. My daughter had a friend over, so I made her favorite: Sweet and Sour Tofu and chow mein with loads of asparagus.

Whole wheat fettuccine tossed with sauteed garlic, roasted red peppers, and asparagus, topped with French feta. Homemade bittersweet chocolate ice cream for dessert.

It turned out that I wasn't on my own for dinner. I made Mark meatballs in mushroom sauce over rice. I was going to have BBQ'd chicken legs, but didn't have the stomach for it last night. So that is tonight's dinner for me. Mark doesn't care for chicken legs.

Back
Top Bottom