What's for Dinner Saturday, January 13, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could sure use some ideas for tonight. We are haivng a dinner party tomorrow night and I want something quick and easy for tonight. Probably end up with takeout.

Supper Tonight In My Neck Of The Woods :
Pork Chops
Stewed Potatoes
Collard Greens
Fried Corn Bread
Banana Pudding
Iced Tea
Yummy!

I've cleaned and prepared fresh green beans and started on some squash and may cook pork chops. I'd rather do the cooking than make the choices.

Happy Anniversary kadesma! We're having breaded chicken cutlets, potatoes, and another vegetable.

Happy anniversary, kads! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time out together!

We had our dinner early today--DH picked up his grandma and brought him over to our house to visit for a couple hours and play with Sofie. They absolutely adore each other. I made oven baked bbq chicken, hash brown potatoes with onion and cheese, a salad of field greens, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette, and vanilla ice cream with balsamic strawberries for dessert.

Elf, I was going to make the rosemary peas but as I started to prep everything I realized I didn't have any peas!:wacko: :ROFLMAO:

Happy anniversary!

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, so all I have left in the freezer is boneless, skinless chicken breast. Have no clue what I want to do with them yet though. Hopefully an idea will come to me.

Happy Anniversary Kadesma!!!!!Many Many more years of wedded bliss!!!!!! ;)
As for dinner here it's going to be lemon wasabi grilled salmon,collard greens, and whatever Jimmy decides he wants with it when he gets home from work!!!

I am going for the comfort food tonight.

Those frozen chicken breasts will turn into homemade fried chicken fingers with cheddar mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Chocolate pudding for dessert.

I hope you have a wonderful anniversary, Kadesma!

I have leftovers I need to get creative with...mac'n cheese, and baked chicken. So far, no little light bulbs are turning on. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom