What's for Dinner Saturday June 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's our 29th anniversary today, splurged and went to a meat market and picked up some ribeye steaks and walleye fillets. Hope to grill, but it's rainy, and cold, hope to get UP to 50 degrees today!

Dinner Saturday June 12, 2010

I don't feel like cooking!!

What about you?

i am finally going to make my Margaretta pizza. tomatoes reaching a point of no return. got all the indg. basil ,olive oil, sprinkle of cheese . wish me luck that i don't cut myself on the mandolin.

pizza, very simple . making own thin crusty pizza dough, brush with olive oil ,place very thin sliced tomatoes, shredded basil and very small sprinkle of cheese. looking forward to it. cloudy ugly day, a good day to have the oven on. so making banana pineapple bread.

i am finally going to make my Margaretta pizza. tomatoes reaching a point of no return. got all the indg. basil ,olive oil, sprinkle of cheese . wish me luck that i don't cut myself on the mandolin.
YIKES!! Good luck! I have been thinking of getting those RR gloves that she has for kids so they can't cut themselves while cutting.

I burned my arm on the SS pan last night. After I seared the chicken I put the whole pan in the oven and burned myself SEVERAL times making the gravy. LOL

Happy Anniversary, Wyogal!

We're having a shrimp and marinated artichoke hearts pasta dish for dinner tonight.

Going to grill some pork chops and maybe some veggies or a salad on the side.

My hubby caught a Yellowfin Tuna yesterday so we are having a little sushi/sashimi & then Tuna teriyaki with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots & rice and an argula salad with blackberries, red pepper, toasted pinenuts & balsamic vinaigrette. Maybe more sashimi for dessert!!

I am taking Dad up a meat pie to the hospital because he says he will eat my food, but the hospital food tastes awful. We need to get his strength up so the nursing staff talked to me and asked if I would mind bringing something he likes now and then. I am sure glad I made a bunch of meat pies just before he went in the hospital.

As for me, it depends if I eat before or after I go to the hospital. It just might end up being Tim Horton's or A&W again!

I am taking to work tonight:
a chunck of Ham Steak
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Spinach
And Vanilla Ice Cream with a can of Orange Crush Soda

We went to Red Lobster, and it sure was better than last time we went, back a couple of years ago. I had wood-grilled lobster tail, shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops with roasted corn and mashed potatoes, plus a small garden salad and one of those good cheddar/herb biscuits.
Good thing it was check day...

i love the red lobster. i do think they are a bit pricey. the one in my town closed about five years ago. there is one fairly close though. lobster is one of my all time favorite meals.

Our RL just burned to the ground... we were there in the area, took some pics.
anyways, here was dinner:

Attachments

• IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 143
We are having shredded pork with garlic sauce, Buns and shredded lettuce,tomato,Vidalias sliced avocado...Beans and salad to hot to bake
ice cream floats.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom