What's for Dinner Saturday June 20?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
lotsa possibilities here.....never did fire up the grill yesterday, it was just too hot and humid for me to be outside, so may do that today.... grillingfool, I steamed the cauliflower last night, but thanks for the tip, I never would have thought to grill cauliflower...will keep that in mind for the upcoming broccoli

I will be finishing up a fresh chevre today and will experiment some with that, want to do some in the food processor with some of that fresh HOT garlic, man, I thought the garlic cloud would never pass out of my house when I sauteed it the other day..and I see that I have some pasta dough balls in the freezer that I don't remember making, so that means its time to use them:LOL:

and want to dig some new red potatoes, should do that now and toss them on the grill.......bye

oh, what's happening at your place?

Beth, we like our cauliflower roasted too. I suppose I'll go check and see what falls out of the freezer and make something to go with that.

Not sure, either. Definitely going to be cooked outside though. I have some gorgeous pork chops in the freezer and I'm thinking they might be nice marinated, then grilled. I also have some fresh sweet potatoes that would be nice with the chops. Yep, I've talked myself into it. Better head for the freezer.

Pedro's Beef Burrito Enchilada Style...
Pedro's Refried Beans...
Pedro's Salsa....
Long Hammer IPA beer.

Heaven.

I had some pasta sauce and some left over sausage ravioli filling in the freezer so the two will be married this evening and spend their final moments atop some pasta.

I have some Catfish filets that will enjoy their final swim in a pot of 375* peanut oil ---- A Cabbage that will be converted into slaw ----A couple of Yellow squash that were missed on DW side of the row as we were picking :whistling that will be sliced, breaded, and given a chance to swim with the fishes --- Probably some cornmeal, and corn flour, that will be developed into Hush Puppies --- Maybe a fried tator or two --- Right now I think I will go ponder all of this whilst sipping some bourbon ---

Enjoy your supper ---

I had all the stuff defrosted for our dinner and dh said he wasn't hungry - but I'm certainly not. I don't know if it is the weather or what -but he ate some cheese and crackers and said that was all he wanted. I think I'll have a glass of iced tea. That would be good.

(bethzaring, I edited the date of the thread. Its only the 20th today)

We are going to have either a shrimp stir fry or burgers. I'm still undecided.
And likely it will be a later dinner as I just finished a HUGE pile of sesame/rice crackers and cheese. I am quite full.

It is Saturday and so it is hot dogs with fried onions for Dad and I with Root Beer and potato chips.

I am getting to really love our Saturday suppers!

We're having pan-fried orange roughy, fried baked potatoes, and a small Italian salad.
Oh, and Kim has chocolate chip bars for dessert, thanks to Katie E. Let me tell you, they are mighty fine!

This was our chicken pot pie dinner.

img_830679_0_69097cd80af6bb23243dd1c84015dd2d.jpg

img_830679_1_30b4fd257ef18622f653972f3a77d0de.jpg

we went on a 450 mile trek today and it wasn't to the stars!! details to follow at a later date!!

preview ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom