What's for dinner Saturday March 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sesame chicken, sesame noodles and fresh string beans (steamed and dressed with EVOO, lemon juice, soy sauce, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground dry garlic granules and ground red pepper flakes).

img_975993_0_bb78bb36d29b824d8fd209d76cdc06b2.jpg

Mama's Grilled Sticky Chicken (yum, thanks Mama). Pork Fried Rice and veggie stirfry.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Attachments

• image-2266410811.jpg
    image-2266410811.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 170
Beautiful pictures tonight!!

I made a new recipe I've been wanting to try. Made some tweaks here and there, and it's a real keeper. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to post the recipe.
"Shanghai Style Noodles with Spicy Meat Sauce" Yumm Yumm Yumm
Green salad on the side.

I made a new recipe I've been wanting to try. Made some tweaks here and there, and it's a real keeper. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to post the recipe.
Green salad on the side.
Would love your recipe...Please:)
kades

By request I made Chili Crusted Roast Beef. It was easy and turned out great! I will try to post the recipe over in that section. I served it with rosemary roasted potatoes and cucumber/onion/tomato salad. I made Alix's Lemon Cake for dessert.

Bah, now I think I am getting an ear infection....my ears are roaring.:(

Green salad on the side.

I always want the recipe, so please share!!!! :chef:

Frank made gyros with all of the fixins. Most was from scratch though....he did not grind wheat or make the pitas.

Thank you VB!! Your taco salad looks fantastic!! Did you make the "bowl"?
Yes, it's very easy!

I just put a flour tortilla in a greased casserole dish and baked for 10 min @ 400. You can do the same thing in the microwave, but I like it better in the oven.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom