What's for Dinner Saturday, Nov 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I have a few ideas up my sleeve..... what are you great folks planning for this evening?

I went to the store after work and went to the quiet part of the meat section...
BEEF!
THose turkey buyin' people were psycho!!!!!
got a bottom round for a pot roast.
GRAVY!

LOL.. and we all know how Suzi loves her gravy!!! Will you have roasted taters too?? YUMMY!

Beef and broccoli stir-fry over jasmine rice. Which is kind of silly because my parents are arriving tomorrow for Thankgiving week and are picking up Chinese takeout from our favorite restaurant when they drive through Reno, NV. But when I went shopping yesterday beef and broccoli sounded good and still does!!

Rose's Party chicken with rice as a side. Yellow beans maybe for the veggie and a BIG salad. I'm in a salad mood. Not sure what kind I'll make, but something yummy.

have a pork butt on the BBQ .. been going since early this morning ..
will have cole slaw and hush puppies with it when done ..

Yay Dee... love date nights!

I'm planning on flatiron steak, just not sure what I am doing with it yet. Maybe some roasted butternut squash to go with.

Hiya Sattie!

First course this evening is acorn squash stuffed with raisins, italian sausage and goat cheese.

Dinner is linguine with roasted clams in a tomato butter and wine sauce.

I made a loaf of very crusty italian bread.

Dessert is apple strudel.

I know we're having sazeracs for cocktail hour. I don't know which wine Lou is picking for the evening.

It's freeeeeeeeeezing over here. Stay warm, everyone, and have a wonderful evening!

Hiya Sattie!

First course this evening is acorn squash stuffed with raisins, italian sausage and goat cheese.

Dinner is linguine with roasted clams in a tomato butter and wine sauce.

I made a loaf of very crusty italian bread.

Dessert is apple strudel.

I know we're having sazeracs for cocktail hour. I don't know which wine Lou is picking for the evening.

It's freeeeeeeeeezing over here. Stay warm, everyone, and have a wonderful evening!

VB... sounds awesome!!! Always a delight to read what you are having!!!

I have a big pot of minestrone soup on the stove - so big, I had to get out my 3-quart saucepan to take the overflow from my 5.5-quart Dutch oven! ;) We'll have that with green salad and crusty bread.

anything but turkey. had a turkey and provolone cheese grilled on egg bread last night. good but i am tired of it. have some chinese egg rolls , etc in freezer. that is sounding good to me.

I'll be making some chili tonight, so I'll probably have a bowl of that. I'll make some cornbread, too, because I can make that quickly.

We had a "South Church has Talent" evening tonight. I did the catering - 150 baked potatoes with various toppings - my own chilli, baked beans, coleslaw, sausages, cheese and tuna & sweetcorn.

I just made a batch of egg salad to go with our leftover soup.

Dessert will be.. crescent roll dough made into cinnamon rolls topped with powdered sugar frosting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom