What's For Dinner, Saturday October 2nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, everyone must be eating out today :)

Well, as a matter of fact I am too! My sister is coming over to visit with us and then we are all going out for an early Thanksgiving (our Canadian one is next Monday the 11th) and a birthday celebration. I am not sure what we will be having but at least I don't have to think about what to cook! :clap:

I haven't made the meal plan for the week yet so I'm not sure what we will be having on Monday. :huh:

Tonight (Saturday) we are having left-over meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and gravy. :chef:

Wow, everyone must be eating out today :)

Well, as a matter of fact I am too! My sister is coming over to visit with us and then we are all going out for an early Thanksgiving (our Canadian one is next Monday the 11th) and a birthday celebration. I am not sure what we will be having but at least I don't have to think about what to cook! :clap:
I hope you save some leftovers for Monday! :flowers: (That's ok, I kept thinking today was Sunday!). Nah, on second thought, left-overs wouldn't be a very good way to celebrate your birthday, unless they are really good leftovers!

Tonight we are having garlic roasted chicken leg-quarters, mashed potatoes, and corn.

:)Barbara

oct 2 beef stew

oct 3 roasted chicken

oct 4 one or tother of the aboves possibly in a new format

oct 5 ditto to the tother one.

oct 6 now I'll have to think of something :)

Okay, I understand that the OP made a little freudian slip on the date. As a moderator it is my duty to not poke fun at them or have a laugh at their expense. I have changed it and PM'd them to let them know.

:wacko::stuart::ohmy: oops!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Okay, I understand that the OP made a little freudian slip on the date. As a moderator it is my duty to not poke fun at them or have a laugh at their expense. I have changed it and PM'd them to let them know.

:wacko::stuart::ohmy: oops!
I understand completely--I'm getting older next month as well! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

As I said the other day, when I filled out the forms at the doctor's, it was Nancy's birthday, and I almost wrote 9-30-79!

:flowers:Barbara

We went to one of our favourite restaurants and I had the best fish and chips I have had in ages! DH and I both ordered fish (he had salmon) because I won't cook it at home due to Dad's allergy but he isn't affected when it is cooked and brought to the table.

My sister made a really great dessert - a gluten/lactose/sugar free chocolate fudge base with a layer of strawberry jello/whipped topping/strawberries and topped with more strawberries and whipped topping!

It was a nice evening with the whole family together and NOT meeting at the hospital.

I had:
Mustard and Panko covered Pork Chop
Kale w/vinegar
Noodles and Kruat
Reruns tomorrow.

We went to one of our favourite restaurants and I had the best fish and chips I have had in ages! DH and I both ordered fish (he had salmon) because I won't cook it at home due to Dad's allergy but he isn't affected when it is cooked and brought to the table.

My sister made a really great dessert - a gluten/lactose/sugar free chocolate fudge base with a layer of strawberry jello/whipped topping/strawberries and topped with more strawberries and whipped topping!

It was a nice evening with the whole family together and NOT meeting at the hospital.

Sounds like you all had a great evening! And I jealous, I LOVE fish and chips.

Roasted Pork Loin with potatoes and mushroom sauce

img_924336_0_cf10f2f9affbc15d3093dd6a2e363e4f.jpg

I made Extra Cheesy Meatloaf on the fly. My husband came up with the idea and picked the cheeses and I put it all together. It was delicious!

Pot roast with mushroom au jus gravy served with mashed Red & Yukon potatoes and buttered chopped spinach.

img_924344_0_7b6048241112508b9fc1eaf5305a515d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom