What's for Dinner Saturday September 19, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love poached eggs also. i love these poach pods!! they are fantastic!!

img_851346_0_e4d3397643360e48f854a224c3fbe864.jpg

Oh wow they will make things much easier!! I hadn't seen them before. I've used an egg poaching frying pan before but these look much easier. I'll be looking out for them here in Moscow now :) Thanks MM :D

Oh wow they will make things much easier!! I hadn't seen them before. I've used an egg poaching frying pan before but these look much easier. I'll be looking out for them here in Moscow now :) Thanks MM :D
you're welcome JJ. google poach pods and maybe you can find them local to you.

I actually just had a thought.....I've got another friend coming over from England soon so I'll ask them to bring me some over :) Ooooooooo poached eggs on toast here we come :D
i can't wait to make more!! LOL i hope your friends find them for you!! you're gonna love them!! perfect fully cooked white and perfect runny yolks!!

i can't wait to make more!! LOL i hope your friends find them for you!! you're gonna love them!! perfect fully cooked white and perfect runny yolks!!

Stop it stop it stop it :ROFLMAO: I've got a few weeks to wait yet LOL! I'm going to buy them online and get them sent to their house just to make sure :D

Stop it stop it stop it :ROFLMAO: I've got a few weeks to wait yet LOL! I'm going to buy them online and get them sent to their house just to make sure :D
LOL sorry JJ i can't wait to hear your review and see the oics!!

Hi everyone :) Sorry I haven't been around for a while but we had an unexpected trip to St Petersburg, Russia courtesy of Ellen's mum and then some friends from England visited us so not had much time for visiting the site. I'm back now though and looking forward to seeing all your great culinary delights :D

Today I cooked some meat stuffed canneloni with cheese and tomato sauce.

picture-0181.jpg

picture-019.jpg
Hi there, Jonny!!
biggestgrin.gif
I haven't been around much for the last day or two. I love the look of your stuffed canneloni! YUM! So good to have you back!

Breakfast for Dinner:

Perfectly poached eggs (cooked in poach pods), fried potatoes and onions, breakfast sausage and buttered rye toast.

img_851668_0_c1197e574a023a0bcd4b87c0189390e8.jpg

img_851668_1_0d96831bdca8bf467759d8643a86b459.jpg

drool.gif
I love poached eggs!! Then again, I love eggs any old way! :rolleyes: Your meal looks great! :chef: Your yolk ooze is so tempting. I wish I had a piece of buttered toast!

drool.gif
I love poached eggs!! Then again, I love eggs any old way! :rolleyes: Your meal looks great! :chef: Your yolk ooze is so tempting. I wish I had a piece of buttered toast!
thank you vb! i love dipping yolk!! i wish i could get just yolks. :ermm: what do they do with all the yolks that they seperate for for egg white omlets and scrambles?

hey if i could resist long enough to take a pic so can you!! :LOL:

Ok I've been warned :LOL:

Hi there, Jonny!!
biggestgrin.gif
I haven't been around much for the last day or two. I love the look of your stuffed canneloni! YUM! So good to have you back!

Thanks VB :) It's good to be back but I think I've been away again since you welcomed me back but it's good to be back again :LOL: Sorry to keep disappearing but works been tough lately and can't see it getting much better till I move back to England :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom