"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 09-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #31
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraCook View Post
msmofet, I like to add Tabasco to my ketchup. It gives the ketchup a great zippy taste. I have never seen it at the store already added though.
I go to a chef/kitchen store that has most of the Tabasco line of condiments. You can buy them online from the Tabasco web store. I have only tried the mustard (which is great on corned beef and hot dogs), the ketchup (which is fantastic on burgers and fries) I also put BOTH of the mustard and ketchup in my meatloaf which really gives it great flavor!! I also tried the green olives in tomato juice (they are REALLY hot!!).

I haven't tried the Tabasco Mayo.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #32
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
Have you tried any of the Tabasco products other than the original hot sauce? I LOVE the Tabasco mustard, Tabasco ketchup and Tabasco stuffed green olives.
I think I have only tried original and jalapeņo. Possibly a chipotle one. I do want to try some of their other things.

Barbara