What's for Dinner, Saturday, September 5, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
those porterhouse steaks last night were HUGE! so i cut the meat off both sides of the t-bone leaving about a 1/4 inch of meat on each side of the bone that was very red. i am going to make some tomato sauce and put the bones into pot to simmer for awhile. i seasoned the steaks with McCormick italian seasoning grinder and monteal steak seasoning grinder. so it think that the bones will be great gravy meat and will give the sauce a nice flavor. i am not sure what pasta but thats the plan at the moment.

what about you?

I have a ham steak, a bunch of broccoli, aging spinach potato and leeks, onion, cheese....

Does this sound like a cream soup to you? I think I might find out.
New ground for me....

I have a ham steak, a bunch of broccoli, aging spinach potato and leeks, onion, cheese....

Does this sound like a cream soup to you? I think I might find out.
New ground for me....
sounds like it will be very intersting!! is the ham somoked? if so - yummy!!

turkey ham + lettuce
soupe (tomatoes + celery)
nectarine

quite light ^^

Trying to improve my recipe for Pancit Guisado, a Phillipene rice noodle dish with stir-fried meats and veggies. The first try was OK but not great.

Just cooked up a batch of chicken cutlets , have mashed potatoes and green beans with it. I would have made chicken parmesan but didn't have mozzarella cheese and didn't feel like going to the store.

no pics tonight. leftover tomato sauce over mini fusilli and garlic bread. i plan to make either corn bread, chocolate cake or something later. i want to test out the oven/bake since it got fixed. i know the broiler works.

Totino's pizza. I've been canning for several days, the kitchen is not back to normal...

Tonight we just enjoyed turkey burgers done outside on the grill. Served on hard crusty rolls piled high with all the usual toppings: sliced raw red onion, garden tomatoes, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, fresh basil leaves, lettuce, ketchup, etc., etc.

Back
Top Bottom