What's For Dinner Sinner? 2/12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those poor people are starving. how could you take their food?

:D

j/k. that's one cuisine i haven't tried yet. there's an ethiopian joint a few blocks down 9th ave from my building. is there something typical, special, or something to look for with their cuisine, frank?

We always have it served family style, everything on a platter and you share. Typically we get a meat entree and a veggie platter.

You get to eat with your hands... wheeee....

Alix said:
Oh good lord. I'm so full from the dinner portion of things! And we're all lying here groaning before we tackle the cake.

Glad you had a great birthday, Alix! Hopefully the cake won't run too fast.

Roast chicken and plantains with an ancho chile sauce.
34427-albums827-picture4503.jpg

We always have it served family style, everything on a platter and you share. Typically we get a meat entree and a veggie platter.

You get to eat with your hands... wheeee....

Yup, and there's that funny rolled up bread.

It's just plain good food served with in an interesting way and, if I remember correctly, the seasoning is a bit unique.

Yup, and there's that funny rolled up bread.

It's just plain good food served with in an interesting way and, if I remember correctly, the seasoning is a bit unique.

Injera is the bread. Kind of a fermented pancake from teff flour.

They brought around coffee to the tables yesterday, that is not normal. I had mine and Kathleen's. Little burst of energy last night to get some things done round the house. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom