What's for dinner Sun. Jan. 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the cake, and the goofball trying to eat it.

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 174
Baba ganoush, chickpeas in a spicy yogurt/cumin sauce, Middle Eastern salad, and whole wheat pitas.

Do you have ANY idea the self control it took not to smush her face into the cake???? LOLOLOL!!!

I grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs, good old football watching food.. Had some chipdip (that's chips and dip but Kathleen just uses one word for it) and served a no bake cheese cake for dessert.

Attachments

• cheesecake02.jpg
    cheesecake02.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 220
Griddled a couple boneless chicken breasts on my Cuisinart, then grilled sammies. DH had provolone cheese, I did Fontina again...added prosciutto, lettuce and tomato (at least that's what its sticker said). Chips (for a veggie) and pickle and our tummies were happy.
28872-albums241-picture2178.jpg

Unfortunately, that was the very last Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. Time for a pilgrimage to Cleveland.

Griddled a couple boneless chicken breasts on my Cuisinart, then grilled sammies. DH had provolone cheese, I did Fontina again...added prosciutto, lettuce and tomato (at least that's what its sticker said). Chips (for a veggie) and pickle and our tummies were happy.

Unfortunately, that was the very last Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. Time for a pilgrimage to Cleveland.
Do you have The Griddler? I know a couple of people that have one and love it! I'm thinking about getting one.

Your dinner looks delish, by the way! :)

Franks and beans - sauted bacon, onions and hot dogs (cut into bite sized pieces). B & M baked beans added to pot along with my homemade BBQ sauce and rub.

img_873539_0_98459b07623c7c688ae160da3d36a52f.jpg

img_873539_1_ff0d3814f7bb9a94a129fb3ff26d1f92.jpg

I love the first shot! I wish I could make something like that. I can, but it would be just me eating it. I'm getting hungry again... lol

Gee, V-Bean, we could have swapped halves of sammies and had a mini buffet! Yours looks yummy, too. Glad you liked the pic; it was my first attempt (DH helped a LOT!)

And I do have the Griddler. DH got it for me a couple of Christmases ago...after I circled the pic in the BedBathandBeyond flyer, handed him a 20% off coupon, and gave him enough gift cards we got for our Discover cash back rewards to buy it. Just a little hint.:ROFLMAO: I use it a lot, especially for chicken and boneless pork chops. Makes great paninis, too.

yummy!! great pics!!

I love the first shot! I wish I could make something like that. I can, but it would be just me eating it. I'm getting hungry again... lol
thank you vb!! you two really got me wanting a BLT!! and all i have is B!!

Back
Top Bottom