What's for dinner: Sunday 02/07/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
Well mine is a no brainer. Since I never got to make my sloppy joe's last night, that will be tonight. On the side steak fries and maybe some mac and cheese.

What's everyone else having?

I had found a large btm round roast on sale the other week. I'm going to cut off part of it and make Beef N Barley soup. The reaminig piece will become a Roast Beef with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes.

Will have the roast tonight and the soup tomorrow.

we will be eating from a selection of meat loaf, gravy, roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes and creamed turkey, for our various meals today..

Not sure. Whatever people are bringing to the SB party I am going to. My wife & I are bringing spinach dip in a Hawaiian bread bowl, tortilla rollups, and Mexican white dipping sauce.

I am roasting a duck. It is already in the oven as we will eat early. Going to serve with couscous and sugar peas.

The extra skin and fat are in a pot rendering. First time I have tried that so we shall see how it all turns out.

I am going to get a big pot of White Chili going for the Super Bowl game!! It is cold and snowing here so thought this sounded like a good warm meal!

lunch was a few minutes ago (after 4:00) so dinner is gonna be very lite.
although my kitch is open for use, finally! :) (we couldn't use that beginning thursday afternoon until this morning!)
soooo, salad & salad spritzer. or beef bresoala/olive oil/lemon/pepper, & fruit,cheese & bread if i'm hungry.

Pork loin roast, potatoes mashed with salt, pepper, butter, sour cream and chive.

img_876747_0_43d1fb9a41105f69544f23aa4d618ee0.jpg

I have Sierra Cook's scalloped potatoes (with ham) in the oven right now. We will have baby peas with them. :cool:

:)Barbara

Bowtie pasta with a little garlic, cumin powder, chopped green chiles, canned white tuna, lots of lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and melted extra sharp cheddar. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

I made cheeseburger sliders, chips with dip (sour cream mixed with onion soup mix), sausage pasta, big deli pickles and choc ice cream or popsicles for dessert.

I had found a large btm round roast on sale the other week. I'm going to cut off part of it and make Beef N Barley soup. The reaminig piece will become a Roast Beef with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes.

Will have the roast tonight and the soup tomorrow.

Decided that is was more of a soup day, so we had the B&B soup instead. I'll make the roast for Monday's dinner.

Thank ya!

Those mini burgers look really good, I have been wanting to make some for a long time but I never do. Maybe this thursday I will.

Back
Top Bottom