What's For Dinner Sunday 04/18/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
We're doing burgers on the grill today. Got friend's coming to visit that I hooked up with on facebook. I haven't seen them in 38 years back when I lived in NJ. Come to find out they've lived less then an hour away for over 20 years. Small world!

What's everyone else doing for dinner tonight?

Chicken Fricassee....
Smashed Tators.........
Steamed Broccoli.....
Hot Biscuits.........
Maybe some Refrigerator Scraps.......
Chocolate Brownies full of Puck-A-Nuts!!

Chinese pepper steak over jasmine rice.

Except I refused to buy a green bell pepper for $2.89 a pound so it's actually Chinese mushroom and onion steak over jasmine rice.

Ma's Sunday, grilled steak sammies with a gorgonzola cream sauce, Green bean and potatoe salad with evoo and vinegar, watermelon and cantaloupe salad with lime and honey, cabbage salad with noodles,toasted almonds, and then tomato,mozz salad topped with pesto and red pepper aioli, firsts will be Tuscan tomato bruchetta on toast. Brownies and ice cream for dessert
kades Happy Sunday everyone:)

me & jake both swooned, kades! :)

after the pasta is cooked thru, we'll be dining on chix parmesan.

Hot dogs and beans here! I've been craving chili dogs so went to the store and got all the stuff to make them.

I made up the meat loaf last night for it to be ready for today. Took longer to BBQ it than I thought, about 4 hours running between 220-230F. Turned out nice, with a really nice smoke ring.

Served with whipped tatters, corn and green beans. Had home made bread and butter too.

We had chicken on the grill and salad. Light dinner after working in the yard all day.

my daughter picked up a chicken already roasted at the mkt for me. rice is in cooker and gonna nuke some squash. after hospital sounds gourmet to me.

:ohmy:Are you ok? What were you in the hospital for? I hope everything is good now.

I made everyone's favourites tonight to celebrate that I have been pain free for two weeks and really FEEL like cooking. So, it was grilled ham steaks with grilled pineapple rings, my pan-fried potatoes and salad. We just had our late dessert - sundaes made with vanilla and dutch chocolate ice cream (not Katie's unfortunately, they were both no sugar added), a special hot fudge sauce I came up with that is gluten, sugar and dairy free but very tasty, and Cool Whip Lite. A good time was had by all!

Pattie, i have a thread titled home from the hospital. it tells what was wrong with me. kinda long or would redo for you, thanks for your concern, all my friends help me here on the forum.

Used up the remainder of the pizza dough I made last month. this time a thin crust and topped with slices of Mozzarella, sauteed mushrooms, brussels sprouts with garlic, and sauteed ramps.

LOTS of terrific flavors in there!

Used up the remainder of the pizza dough I made last month. this time a thin crust and topped with slices of Mozzarella, sauteed mushrooms, brussels sprouts with garlic, and sauteed ramps.

LOTS of terrific flavors in there!

CJ, sounds awesome. I will have to remember that combination.

What no Orange Crush floats?:LOL:
kades

No, I didn't. I didn't even have the tacos. I have had some kitchen problems (leaky plumbing, leaky refrigerator ), that has prompted some major spring cleaning of the kitchen. I worked on that yesterday , didn't get finished. I took the quick way out and just cooked a hamburger.

Back
Top Bottom