What's For Dinner Sunday 04/25/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I will start a small batch(yeah right) of Cavatini. Have either that or Fried Chicken tonight. Then eat the Cavatini later this week. Orange Crush Flats.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Orange Crush WHAT"S???:ROFLMAO:
kades

Broiled flank steak (marinated with olive oil, soy sauce, grated fresh garlic and ginger, thyme, rosemary, red pepper flakes, onion powder, salt and pepper) and bowtie pasta tossed with broccoli sauted in olive oil and garlic.

img_892071_0_3a6a5a5e23660bc8e4131486dd8c1e50.jpg

img_892071_1_c5f82c53bc07a40bd7c9ce5446373aa0.jpg

The farmers market (yesterday was opening day) had GORGEOUS baby Rainbow Swiss Chard, so I bought a big bunch & sauteed it up tonight in some extra-virgin olive oil with lots of chopped garlic, some crushed red pepper flakes, a dash of balsamic vinegar, & a sprinkling of dry seasoned bread crumbs. Served it as a luscious side to a nice pan of lemony capery Chicken Piccata.

Broiled flank steak (marinated with olive oil, soy sauce, grated fresh garlic and ginger, thyme, rosemary, red pepper flakes, onion powder, salt and pepper) and bowtie pasta tossed with broccoli sauted in olive oil and garlic.
Looks great. Brocolli is one of my favorites.
kades:)

your dinners all sound incredible. and mine is so boring. fish, no coating, cooked in skillet. rice (left over) broccoli. that's it. this new diet will kill me, lol.

it turned out to be quite tasty. i modified a rice salad recipe . cold rice, assorted bell peppers, finely chopped purple onion, chopped artichoke hearts. mixed up with one tablespoon mayo and one of sour cream. paprika, garlic pwd. and lots of pepper. it was super. buttered the brocc. and fried the fish quickly with same spices. i enjoyed it all. :chef:

I'm Interested :):):) (both please Bucky T!)

sure thing, lp. i'll post them in the appropriate categories.

i ended up making the fish, 2 trout and 1 red snapper, stuffed with fennel, scallions, fresh thyme and parsley, balsamic vinegar, and evoo.

dw made riced potatoes and grilled asparagus.

This was our dinner.. meatloaf, mashed taters with gravy and grean beans. Mark had a spinach salad before dinner, and the shrimp cocktail was mine!

img_892130_0_728da15e079d1db8c245823a85f5cbe4.jpg

img_892130_1_88416005e8070cbf668d474b8b8d104b.jpg

img_892132_0_3a6a5a5e23660bc8e4131486dd8c1e50.jpg

img_892132_1_c5f82c53bc07a40bd7c9ce5446373aa0.jpg
YUM! I love the second picture! I can almost taste it! :)

YUM! I love the second picture! I can almost taste it! :)
thank you VB!! that meatloaf dinner of yours looks yummy. i wish you had a pic of the spinach salad.

i made a fantastic meatloaf last week with red and green bell pepper, onion, egg, spicy mustard and ketchup and only rolled oats (no bread crumbs at all) to bind.

thank you VB!! that meatloaf dinner of yours looks yummy. i wish you had a pic of the spinach salad.

i made a fantastic meatloaf last week with red and green bell pepper, onion, egg, spicy mustard and ketchup and only rolled oats (no bread crumbs at all) to bind.
I remember the one you made molded around the cauliflower... that looked so delicious! :)

This was our dinner.. meatloaf, mashed taters with gravy and grean beans. Mark had a spinach salad before dinner, and the shrimp cocktail was mine!

img_892218_0_728da15e079d1db8c245823a85f5cbe4.jpg

img_892218_1_88416005e8070cbf668d474b8b8d104b.jpg
VB, the meal looks wonderful. Just bought shrimp A cocktail is part of dinner tonight.
kades

Back
Top Bottom