What's For Dinner Sunday 04/25/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pizza and salad. I defrosted two dough balls yesterday so tonight will be pizza..probably just plain cheese

Ma's Sunday once again:LOL:
Ritz crackers topped with either salami and cheese, of a mix or cream cheese,chopped green pimento and sliced green onions. Salsa and tortilla chips, bread sticks wrapped with copa. Pecans coated with cinnamon,corn syrup,sugar,butter,Pork tacos with the works, strawberry shorth cake.
Happy sunday,
kadesma;)
OOOOOps forgot my white onion,garlic rice cooked in chix, broth

Last edited:
Wow, I am waffling between going to Dave's, Kades' or Andy's house for dinner tonight.

So, since I can't decide we will be having hot dogs tonight and if I am energetic I may make french fries as well. It is a big hockey game on TV - our Canucks could win their first round play-off series tonight and we need sports/watching-in-front-of-the TV food!

I forgot I had u12 head on shrimp in the freezer, 28 of them! Just got done take'n heads off and devein'n. Go'n on the grill some shell on some off. Along w/that will be rice and probably taters, got one that doesn't like rice.

Now, to look for a baste'n sauce! I'm excited.:mrgreen:

I bought a boneless leg of lamb at Costco. I'll be breaking it down into chunks and a more manageable small roast to cook later.
Think I'll try my hand at at a lamb curry with the chunks today.

Then again, I may take the easy way out, and do some kabobs on the grill......it's SUCH a gorgeous day out there!!
Now that I think about it, maybe I should chunk the whole thing, so I can do curry another time, and forget about the roast.
Dang, I've only had one cup of coffee this morning, maybe I should think about this later.
:blink:

it's a crappy, rainy day here in joisey, so i'm taking requests for dinner. dw went out shopping, so i'll run to the market when she gets home.

so far, it's a toss up between sausage and peppers lasagna, or fennel stuffed whole trout. we had both of these in the past two weeks but they're so good today's an encore.

will post recipes if anyone's interested in either. :chef:

eta: if dw gets home late, we'll be having a tofu stir fry, with shanghai tip bok choy, carrots, celery, baby corn, and king oyster mushrooms.

I think I will start a small batch(yeah right) of Cavatini. Have either that or Fried Chicken tonight. Then eat the Cavatini later this week. Orange Crush Flats.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

the chicken is gone from the chicken and rice casserole, but there is plenty of rice left, wonder who made WAY too much rice:wacko:? so I'm thinking I'll do a skillet trick with some tasty rice, asparagus and a handful of morels;)

I call it sauce. You can call it gravy if you want. Either way it's spaghetti with meatballs and sausages.

I call it sauce, but being from NY, the battle still goes on as to what it's called. I call gravy a long slow cooking process with all the traditional meats thrown it, and sauce something quick and awesome... ;):);):)

Back
Top Bottom