What's For Dinner Sunday 05/02/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee, we must be on the same wave-length. I'm going to roast the chicken that I was supposed to make for my neighbor's dinner party last night. Husband just saw a re-run of a Julia/Jacques show where he butterfiles a chicken, and he hasn't done it for awhile, so instead of the roast whole chicken I was going to do for that dinner party, I'm going to be working on that butterflied chicken.

Ma's Sunday we are having candied pecans, onion dip and chips, relish tray, brats, i made chili, macaroni salad, platter of fruit, Strawberries.blueberries, melon, apple , deviled eggs, ice cream sundae's for dessert
Happy Sunday,
kadesma

Ma's Sunday we are having candied pecans, onion dip and chips, relish tray, brats, i made chili, macaroni salad, platter of fruit, Strawberries.blueberries, melon, apple , deviled eggs, ice cream sundae's for dessert
Happy Sunday,
kadesma

I am tossing out the chicken pot pie idea and heading to Ma's house. :LOL:

I had planned on making myself a cuban last night, but that got scrapped because I forgot to buy swiss cheese when I was at the store yesterday afternoon. Hopefully, that will be tonight's dinner. I'll make Mark something else, because he can't stand mustard.

You guys eat CUBANS???? I knew there was bad blood but geez! ;):LOL:

Must be chicken night. Roast chicken and all the trimmings here.

Alix, I think you misunderstood. VB has some of Desi Arnez' DNA and is making a Cuban.

I grilled some steaks that had been in the freezer. Kathleen wanted em sauced up so I did. Also found some white corn on the cob and that ended up the grill as well. Oh and made hash browns with the KA and made those on the grill.

Cooked and ate outside... nice and relaxing that was.

Market had gorgeous Monkfish filets - membrane removed & everything - so I couldn't resist. Baked them "Catalan" style (tomatoes, onions, peppers, Kalamata olives, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, red wine) & served them with couscous cooked with some chopped farmers market spinach, a small can of chickpeas, & some ground cumin.

Back
Top Bottom