What's for Dinner? (Sunday 17th of July)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was dessert for our dinner tonight. SO makes this from a Pampered Chef Recipe.

It's a tart with a vanilla pastry cream type base and ground almonds under the fruit and an apricot jam glaze on the fruit.

DE-Licious!

Attachments

• DSC02007.jpg
    DSC02007.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Andy .. That tart looks amazing.

Everyone's dinners sound really good. We had a hot day today .. Low 90's .. Perfect for sitting around the pool.

Dinner tonight was a deli roasted chicken, rice pilaf, and a Greek salad.

Good night everyone.

Yummy looking tart!

Our dinner was rotisserie chicken with mac-n-cheese, fresh string beans, and cantaloupe. For dessert, we had banana pudding!

spagetti with meatballs and french rolls
I made Mark the spaghetti, but I didn't get a picture of that. I cooked some vegie, rotini pasta. With that, the sauce and meatballs on top with alittle cheddar cheese and italian seasoning.

img_1025035_0_96933106ed730caf5b0af79c2816723c.jpg

v-beanie, that looks really good.

i grilled some hot dogs, and dw made a rotini salad with olives and grape tomatoes. a side of fritos rounded it out. :pig:

heya bolas, i'm back to the shift of the damned here.

well tanned, relaxed.

you know, your time zone, just a bit late.. lol.

i'll miss the sun.

my wife wondered why i risked sun burns using a #8 tanning oil (a la 1975) but i miss laying and swimming in the sun, eating, loving, (and crapping :D ) like a daywalker.

i'm golden brown and gorgeous right now.

i wonder how long before i peel like a lizard in spring?

The appetizer has been eaten. I should have roasted the second bone, too... but it is just an appetizer...

Oh my soul that looks good! Think I'll get some myself when I go to the store late. One bone won't cut it in my house though..lol! Even my 4 yr old eats about 3!
P.S Whats the green stuff? Looks good

Thanks, Snip :)
The green stuff is flat leaf parsley, thin sliced shallots, capers, EVOO and a little lemon juice.

Back
Top Bottom