What's for dinner , Sunday 3/14/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spaghetti carbonara. I was intending on making a Caesar's salad, but just got in a box of spices from Penzey's and concentrated on salad spices this time. Unfortunately (?) I also got a "gift" from the company of a jar of chili spices. I feel like screaming. My New Mexican cousin ssent me pounds (yes, pounds) of different kinds of chili powder for Christmas, and I'm afraid much of it is going to the food bank. Ouch.

think i will have breakfast for dinner, eggs (in some form), bacon and toast. have some bread i made yesterday and some garlic butter i made using roasted garlic. and of course my fave milk. have cheesecake brownies for dessert

Pan roasted pork tenderloin, sour cream mashed potatoes and broccoli. Anise cookies and milk for dessert.

chicken salad with sliced onions,parsley,red grapes,toasted walnuts,celery all dressed with greek style yogurt and some mayo, salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Stuffed pita's with it and had big artichokes with it,,,
no dessert today I was beat and busy painting a t-shirt.
kadesma;)

pork cutlets, thyme gravy, mashed roots, hericot vert avec vin blanc ( u know, grn beens with a little bacon fat and white wine!) yum

I got taken out for steak.. ahhh.. steak.

Went to Outback and they, surprise, got my steak right the first time. I am pretty picky.

Back
Top Bottom