What's for Dinner? Sunday 7/29/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww, c'mon, kylie is a pussycat.
not your average aussie.

harry, great to have both you and brother bolas back and online together.

oh no, i'm out numbered.

^^jumping into kylie's arms^^

save me!

aww, c'mon, kylie is a pussycat.
not your average aussie.

harry, great to have both you and brother bolas back and online together.

oh no, i'm out numbered.

^^jumping into kylie's arms^^

save me!
good to be back bud only been back an hour & i know all about wine tasting;)!
save you from kylies arms is it,look you now tom bachgen(well i have been in wales for a few days)? noooo i think i'll join you.....room for one more kylie?
right,off to stock up,catch you later tom.oh,if you haven't already,take a look at the link in my post on page#2....that's where we're going fishing when you come over!

Last edited:
hey, get your own adelaidean woman!

she does have a nice recliner, though...

(what? i'm talking about the chair! sheesh.)

Last edited:
hey, get your own adelaidean woman!

she does have a nice recliner, though...

(what? i'm talking about the chair! sheesh.)
that's the beauty of aussie ladies,they always come back for more,just like those bendy stick thingies they chuck at you....right,for the third time i'm jolly well 'orf
tight lines & keep yer bait dry;)!!

i'm sorry, what was that again?

lol, j/k. happy hunting.

2 hours to go, then i can go home to the most beautiful woman and son god ever created. for me, anyway. the rest is a crap shoot.

watch yer top knot.

Last edited:
2 hours to go, then i can go home to the most beautiful woman and son god ever created. for me, anyway. the rest is a crap shoot.
that's a lovely thought tom & you are right.the best times i had/still have with my son ben weren't the cinema or holidays or computer games or meals out etc it was showing him how to cook,driving for miles thru' beautiful scenery & talking all the way,flying kites & cremating sausages on a throw away bbq on a windy welsh beach....the sausages were delicious.he's 19 now & still talks about those times.
go home & enjoy

Back
Top Bottom