What's For Dinner, Sunday, 7th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Mom and Aunt have decided I have been going non-stop since this morning and I need a break, am not allowed to cook dinner tonight. They are treating for dinner. Not sure yet what I want, but it is nice not yo have to cook.

Roasted apple glazed rabbit.

Attachments

• SAM_0992.jpg
    SAM_0992.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 163
I haven't had ABT's in such a long time, L2Q, that I plan on smoking nothing but ABT's in the VERY NEAR future.

Beef Stew at our house tonight. We had a cold front come through...got down in the 70's BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Chili ... Football coaches meeting to plan for the week and (potentially) their last game. I used fire roasted tomatoes - yum! Chipolte'ish flavor without the heat.

Rotisserie-style chicken done in the crock-pot, hasselback potatoes, spring mix tossed salad with the last of our garden's grape tomatoes, iced tea, pineapple upside down cake.

We're more than full but it was nicely satisfying on a nice near-fall day.

We had Achari Mushroom curry and Baingan Barta (Punjab eggplant), with organic brown basmati rice (and 3/4 of a nasty tasting pita).

No, I didn't put in much effort. They were heat and serve curries. The mushroom one is from Kohinoor and the eggplant one is from Tasty Bite. Both were excellent. Great stuff when you don't feel like cooking. They are made from only real food and don't need refrigeration.

My intention was meatloaf, and I did do that. But I have a friend in hospice and spent most of the day making some soup for her.

Sorry to hear the chinese was not the best SB...that is so annoying when that happens :neutral:

I made 4 little ponies on the grill. And a hot cha - mollie chix breast just because there was room to maneuver. Call it what you will. I called it a mid-nite snack.

Wings and flats.Triple brushed garlic/ butter mixed with bottle Frank's hot sauce straight from the bottle. 3 times, then they got too browned Dip and touch with guacamole. Then I had a nap mid day.

Siesta.

Sort of watched football. I guess I saw the end of the game. Didn't see deesert either. It was supossed to be Ice cream with hard chocolate sauce

I guess that's what is called breakfast. If there's coffee.

Mayber I will, Have coffe at least,

pacanis said:
I haven't had ABT's in such a long time, L2Q, that I plan on smoking nothing but ABT's in the VERY NEAR future.

They were really good.. mixed smoked gouda and chedder in with the cream cheese... I havent been making them much lately either..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121008_101555.png
    ForumRunner_20121008_101555.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 172

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom