What's for Dinner Sunday, April 11th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had prime rib that was rubbed with dijon and cracked pepper and slow roasted for 18 hours. Perfect medium rare. Purple potatoes, an AMAZING caesar salad, steamed veggies, a glass of cabernet and for dessert a luscious devils food cake with mascarpone cheese filling and ganache topping. I'm still full.

I had prime rib that was rubbed with dijon and cracked pepper and slow roasted for 18 hours. Perfect medium rare. Purple potatoes, an AMAZING caesar salad, steamed veggies, a glass of cabernet and for dessert a luscious devils food cake with mascarpone cheese filling and ganache topping. I'm still full.

Do tell Alix, I have never roasted a prime rib for that long... What size, what temperature?? I absolutly must try this... Thanks...:):)

Mimi, I ate out last night. Sorry! Wish I could tell you what temp etc. I can tell you the restaurant though! ;)

JERK!!!;):LOL:

Glad ya had a great time. He must be a good guy, are you worth it? ;):LOL: Just joke'n w/ya. I'm sure you know that anyway.

thanks for share'n! Sounds fffffffantastic!:w00t2:

Back
Top Bottom