What's For Dinner, Sunday, April 29, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caine said:
I made waffles in my new George Foreman countertop toy this morning, and no waffles will ever pop out of a toaster in my house ever again!

No idea what to have for supper tonight, but most likely it wll be cooked on my new outdoor toy, the Char-Broiler stainless steel, 4 burner, gas barbeque grill. Maybe Ohama Steak hamburgers and/or hotdogs. I hate the idea of dragging out, assembling, and firing up the deep fryer for fries to go with that though. Maybe I'll just pick up some takeout when I go to Wallgreens for antacids and a new bath brush.

That's one appliance I don't have. I'd be doing a stuffed waffle with brie and granny smith apples :chef:

I went out with friends for a great brunch at the Sportsmens Lodge and I am not the least bit hungry.

They have tables and tables of food and of course I ate too much.

Jolie and I will spend a quiet evening at home watching television.

We grilled out fat burgers around 2pm today for lunch, followed by Graeters strawberry chip ice cream, so right now my dinner is d'iaffinois cheese, crusty bagette and a glass of white wine.

I've got a "Smart" chicken in the rotisserie coated in a homemade Asian teriyaki sauce, artichokes cooking, roasted broccoli, and a tomato, mozzarella, red onion, with a blender basil, garlic, oil dressing over lettuce salad.

Dinner with the Mace Family

Tonight it's Chicken and Cremini Mushroom Fajitas with homemade flour tortillas and a side salad. New recipe I'm trying.

It was an absolutely perfect Spring evening here, so I put a cut-up chicken in a large Ziploc bag along with a bottle of Newman's Own Balsamic Vinegar dressing & let it marinate all day in the fridge. Then fired up the charcoal grill. Served those lovely juicy pieces of chicken with husband's favorite beans & a green salad. Delicious!!!

I didn't do much of anything but keep the couch warm yesterday and catch up on my shows I prerecorded on the DVR.....but I did manage to fix a quick tomato sauce and served it over bow tie pasta, along with some garlic bread.

I ended up at Martha-Mart for antacids and a scrubby-on-a-stick, and Papa John's pizza is in their parking lot, so I popped in for one of their "Ready-To-Go $5.00 pepperoni pizzas!

Back
Top Bottom