Whats for dinner - Sunday, April 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
lasagna
garlic bread
salad with green goddess dressing

Ma's Sunday once again,
First off, bruschetta with roasted tomatoes that have salt and pepper and evoo,and basil,and finely sliced green onions, I drained off some of the oil, mixed in some garlic and will brush some of the bread with it after toasting,will then spread either gorgonzola on it or a goat cheese with chives some bread will get butter and be topped with straberries sprinkled with sugar and then poped under the broiler to carmalize the sugar
my fried chicken, with garlic, rosemary,butter and wine, a simple angel hair with evoo, more garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes,for the adults and some with just butter and parm for the kiddies, artichokes, mayo or butter for dunking, a big tossed salad with butter lettuce, frisee, lots of avocado, red onion, grape tomatoes, home made parmesan croutons,and a platter with watermelon, grapes, more strawberries and figs stuffed with cheese and wrapped in proscuitto.
Dessert, large chocolate chip cookies made into ice cream sandwiches or for the adults some pears, sauted in butter brown sugar with some of the pear juice,then topped with whipped cream cheese
That's it for this Sunday, hope your is the best.
kadesma;)

Ma's Sunday once again,
First off, bruschetta with roasted tomatoes that have salt and pepper and evoo,and basil,and finely sliced green onions, I drained off some of the oil, mixed in some garlic and will brush some of the bread with it after toasting,will then spread either gorgonzola on it or a goat cheese with chives some bread will get butter and be topped with straberries sprinkled with sugar and then poped under the broiler to carmalize the sugar
my fried chicken, with garlic, rosemary,butter and wine, a simple angel hair with evoo, more garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes,for the adults and some with just butter and parm for the kiddies, artichokes, mayo or butter for dunking, a big tossed salad with butter lettuce, frisee, lots of avocado, red onion, grape tomatoes, home made parmesan croutons,and a platter with watermelon, grapes, more strawberries and figs stuffed with cheese and wrapped in proscuitto.
Dessert, large chocolate chip cookies made into ice cream sandwiches or for the adults some pears, sauted in butter brown sugar with some of the pear juice,then topped with whipped cream cheese
That's it for this Sunday, hope your is the best.
kadesma;)
sounds yummy. i have a fig tree.

Holy moly kadesma, I'm coming to your place for dinner. What a FEAST!

Its clean out the fridge night here. We have leftover ribs, fajitas, roast chicken, and a huge pot of soup. I'll just do up some pasta (orzo maybe?) and it will either get buttered and parmesaned as a side for the ribs and put into the soup for others.

You're more than welcome Alix. The girls have been begging for the chicken so since I don't like to fry in the house, it was beautiful yesterday and I set up shop out on the patio and fried away..Drove the poor dog nutz:LOL:
kades

Sunday Dinner (noon) will be...

Smothered Round Steak in Gravy..
White fluffy Rice....
Steamed Yellow Squash with Texas 1015 Onions..
Pear Salad....
Buttermilk Biscuits....
Banana Pudding........

:sleep:

Good idea kadesma, wish I could do that but there is still too much snow!

UB, what are Texas 1015 onions?

spaghetti rigati with meatballs! i LOVE pasta.
also cooking breadsticks with dipping sauce, with peppermint ice cream fer dessert.

I am going to fry the chicken that didn't thaw in enougth time for dinner on Friday. Make Waldorf Salad. Not sure about the other sides yet.

it's gonna be something quick, we are almost out of leftovers, just a spot of ol blues cheesy creamy potatoes in the frig.....so twill probably be pasta with pesto..

We are having guests for dinner so we are having spicy smoked chicken wings, smoked ribs than grilled with Dinosaur BarBQ sauce, herb encrusted grilled pork tenderloin served with chipotle cream sauce, spicy peanut jicama salad (jicama. carrots, mint, basil, cilantro, lime, peanuts tossed with spicy peanut sauce), oven roasted beets (beets, tarragon, olive oil, balsamic, goat cheese), grilled vegetables (carrots, red & yellow peppers, zucchini) & grilled bread. For dessert frosted double chocolate brownies with peanut butter chips & toffee.

We are having guests for dinner so we are having spicy smoked chicken wings, smoked ribs than grilled with Dinosaur BarBQ sauce, herb encrusted grilled pork tenderloin served with chipotle cream sauce, spicy peanut jicama salad (jicama. carrots, mint, basil, cilantro, lime, peanuts tossed with spicy peanut sauce), oven roasted beets (beets, tarragon, olive oil, balsamic, goat cheese), grilled vegetables (carrots, red & yellow peppers, zucchini) & grilled bread. For dessert frosted double chocolate brownies with peanut butter chips & toffee.
That sounds like a fabulous meal! Yum, Yum!! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom