What's for Dinner Sunday August 8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I just put a dry rub on two slabs of baby-back ribs. Going to let them sit till about 1 or 2 then put them in a low oven for 4-5 hours, tightly wrapped in foil. Then I'll sauce them and finish up on the grill.

Sides will be corn-on-the-cob, tomato wedges, and eiither beans or slaw.

What's on your menu?

Dave, that IS my menu! I will be over first flight out! LOL!

Actually, DH and I have a four hour respite for Dad booked and thanks to a canceled cake delivery, we have the time to ourselves. So we are doing dinner and a movie. Not sure what the movie is yet, but dinner is our favourite sushi restaurant!

Sounds like fun!!!! Enjoy you new-found free time!

BTW.. dinner is at 6:30 PM EST. :chef:

have a 7 lb heritage turkey that I am going to mesquite smoke on the grill served with corn, green beans and mashers.

MA's Sunday again today two roasted chicken, a pot of baby artichokes. butter lettuce salad, with garden tomatoes, sliced cubanelle peppers,avocado, nice sweet onions, crutons cut from sesame seed bagels, garbonzo beans with evoo, parsley,garlic.lemon cake, ice cream and some lemon cookies.
kades Happy Sunday

Tonight's menu down Texas way...

Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken
Potato and Parmesan Gratin
Extra-Tangy Sourdough Bread
Coconut Blondies

Sausage, green and red bell peppers, onions, (sea salt, ground pepper, ground red pepper flakes, garlic, fresh basil, fresh oregano, burgundy wine and tomato puree) and garlic bread on the side.

img_913231_0_f0585b3af69aff60b128a48bcb527d7f.jpg

the first course was three still warm peanut butter cookies. the second a small serving of pasta salad, dessert will be peanut butter cookies of course. lol i had better get the quick acting insulin ready to go.

I have a boneless pork chop coated in Guldens Spicy Brown Mustard then Panko Bread Crumbs. Potato Salad and Spinach. Yum After the dishes are done, it's happy hour!!!

We went to see Karate Kid tonight. It was great, though in reality it is Kung Fu Kid! Then we headed to our favourite Sushi restaurant, only to find it was closed. So, we went here instead. Great chicken.

We went to see Karate Kid tonight. It was great, though in reality it is Kung Fu Kid! Then we headed to our favourite Sushi restaurant, only to find it was closed. So, we went here instead. Great chicken.

While Nandos is wonderful I doubt I would make a trip to the UK just for the chicken. ;)

Though when I was making regular trips to the UK I also made regular trips to Nandos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom