Whats for Dinner, Sunday Feb 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
I am going to marinate a pork tenderloin in a lemony/garlic Greek marinade, I'm making Yakuta's sweet potato recipe and a Greek salad. I have a nice Malbec to go with it.
I might do a dessert but I'm not sure yet.

Leftover soup surprise. Pork loin, veggies, beef broth, mushrooms, and whatever else needs to be eaten that is still edible in the fridge. I'll either make croissants or rolls or mexican corn bread to go with it.

Ooooooo! Gotcha. You'd think after all these years with kitchenelf around I would speak fluent "Southern" but I'm still a Northerner through and through. Thanks for the lesson UB. (Semantics are tough, thanks for being patient with me! I'm not even going to mention the dreaded "B" word that we up here use as a verb that you guys use as a noun!! ;))

I have a pork shoulder marinating/brining in water, OJ, salt, sugar and garlic - a Cuban preparation. Will roast it and serve it with ??? Not sure - I don't do beans, so no black beans and rice. Maybe rice, but what else? Any ideas?

I don't know what to make for dinner. I am going to put some chicken in the electric pressure cooker and make some chicken salad out of it for sandwiches this week to take to work. I guess I will use the pressure cooker because the chicken is still currently frozen. :chef:

Family Sunday, will be getting started getting things ready to go soon. This week we are having 4 cheese homemade mac and cheese, assorte sausages to grill, a green salad with escarole, avocado, homemade garlic and parmesan croutons some red onion, and pear pieces,artichokes, warm french rolls. We have an anti pasto tray all ready and waiting with olives,salami spread with cream cheese and wrapped around a pepperoncini,deviled eggs,chunks of two cheeses,some rolled mortadella and dessert is pie and ice cream

kadesma

Family Sunday, will be getting started getting things ready to go soon. This week we are having 4 cheese homemade mac and cheese, assorte sausages to grill, a green salad with escarole, avocado, homemade garlic and parmesan croutons some red onion, and pear pieces,artichokes, warm french rolls. We have an anti pasto tray all ready and waiting with olives,salami spread with cream cheese and wrapped around a pepperoncini,deviled eggs,chunks of two cheeses,some rolled mortadella and dessert is pie and ice cream

kadesma

drool.gif
Homemade mac-n-cheese, outstanding salad, warm french rolls, antipasto plate and pie with ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! What more could you ask for???? :chef:

what kind of pie? Inquiring minds want to know.

we are having a roasted Chicken and stuffing mashpotatoes and a nice salad not sure what veggie yet

Marinara sauce is simmering and the pasta is drying. With this the usual, salad and Italian bread with olive oil. I made pizzelles, as well for dessert. Of course a full bodied red wine.

pork tenderloin with garlic & black pepper, baked potatoes, yellow squash & zucchini. canteloupe.

I'm feeling a bit cruddy right now, so it may change to spaghetti. My plain, though is to make fried almond & nori crusted tofu. I also want to try to make tofu 'Reuben' sandwiches with steamed cabbage and home made dressing. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom