What's for dinner - Sunday January 31, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I'll get us started this morning.

I am making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. Still have brownies and banana bread for yesterday for dessert.

What's going to be on your plate????

Sunday dinner will be:

Red Beans and Rice with Andouille & Tasso.....
A Side Salad.......
French bread......
Warm Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream....
Coffee.....

Feeding a moving crew today. Turkey dinner. Turkey, stuffing, potatoes (probably oven roast as I don't need to supervise those), cooked veggie, BIG salad either spinach or caesar and maybe a pie if I get at it.

kadesma Sunday
Is going to be clean out the fridg day..Big fat BLT's with avocado, mac salad, for my daughters want roasted Brussels sprouts, cucumber salad,and the bread pudding...Starters beer fondue and crusty bread,sliced sausages..That's it:LOL:
kadesma

Sweet and sour meatballs over Jasmine rice and for dessert Cherry Dream Squares. The Squares are basically cherry pie filling over a white cake mix/oatmeal crust with a little of the crust sprinkled over the top for a topping.

my older girl doctored up a can of plain tomato sauce with wine, herbs and spices including ripped fresh basil leaves. served over mini bowtie pasta and topped with grated italian cheeses. it was fantastic!! i didn't take any pics.

my older girl doctored up a can of plain tomato sauce with wine, herbs and spices including ripped fresh basil leaves. served over mini bowtie pasta and topped with grated italian cheeses. it was fantastic!! i didn't take any pics.
That's ok..Your meal sounds great.
kadesma

Vegetarian lasagne with spinach, mushrooms, 3 kinds of cheese, tomato sauce, herbs and spices, etc. Green salad on the side.

Sure, you can take pics of your own meals but when one of the progeny give you the night off.....:LOL: Sounds good.

My intentions (have I told you about my superhighway to hell?) were to make stew - more like a beef burgundy. However, DH took us out to brunch after church. Our favorite place serves huge portions to the point that we usually take half home. They're also known for enormous muffins and will grill they if you like (I like). So somewhere around 8PM we finished off the half we saved from earlier. Maybe beef burgundy tomorrow...

Call us weird, but we had chocolate pudding. :ROFLMAO: (We don't have any kids at home to set an example for! LOL)

:)Barbara

Sure, you can take pics of your own meals but when one of the progeny give you the night off.....:LOL: Sounds good.

My intentions (have I told you about my superhighway to hell?) were to make stew - more like a beef burgundy. However, DH took us out to brunch after church. Our favorite place serves huge portions to the point that we usually take half home. They're also known for enormous muffins and will grill they if you like (I like). So somewhere around 8PM we finished off the half we saved from earlier. Maybe beef burgundy tomorrow...
i was to hungry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom