What's for Dinner, Sunday, January 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay, just got told by Dad that we are ordering in from the restaurant around the corner. So I know he will have beef souvlaki and I will have my all time favourite pizza with the works - it is the best I have ever tasted.....or even made!

You get your choice of homemade pepperoni pizza &/or Mexican Mulligatawny soup with a salad in our house tonight.

Fettuccine with porcini and button mushrooms, shallots, garlic, etc. Steamed broccoli on the side.

Braised Pork Roast, Buttered Twice Cooked Red Potatoes (Boiled then fried), Broccoli with lemon and garlic, Pork Gravy

Well we ended up with tomato sauce for most of us on our gnocchi, and some of us just had butter, salt and grated parm. Oof. I'm so full! Glad I wore yoga pants today!

probably the same pulled chicken with jack Daniels sauce that i had last night. fritos and lemonade. it is easy and i have been very busy putting a months worth of groceries away. now if someone will invite me, will eat whatever you have. lol

A ham with honey, dark sugar glaze, buttered brussel sprouts and roasted red potatoes seasoned with garlic and spanish sea salt. Sadly, I overcooked the sprouts just a little, so they were mushy. but the ham was wonderful.

Went very nicely with a surprisingly inexpensive pinot noir from Meridian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom