What's for Dinner Sunday July 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I plan on making a skillet meal with fresh from the garden sweet onions, garlic, red norland potatoes, cabbage and some left over hot dogs;)

What are you fixing?

Hi Licia, what's happening?:)

I'm planning chicken parm if we get home in time and if I'm not too tired and if we're hungry enough. We're going on a picnic at the ocean this afternoon.

I should probably take something out of the freezer. We've been at a ball diamond all weekend long and today we have a bit later start, but will likely be there til dinner. If its nice, we'll toss something on the BBQ. If not...um...spaghetti maybe.

My son is coming for dinner and to move files from the old laptop to the new. I need to feed him as payment for his computer services. I took some steaks out of the freezer. We'll grill them along with some steamed broccoli and maybe some mac and cheese.

I'm having today what i had yesterday for dinner "grilled chicken cutlets with avocado, onion and tomato" by dan eaton of NY1.com

He made the chicken in his BBQ grill but i made my chicken in my grill skillet since i don't own a BBQ grill. :)

I have no idea what we are eating, because we're going to a potluck tonight. I made some macaroni salad with ham and cheese and honey mustard dressing. If we don't like anything anybody brought, we can eat that!

Probably nothing. I spent the greater part of the day with my oldest best friend and we had a large meal at lunchtime and "fressed" the rest of the day, so I need a breather from food. I might have a handful of almonds and an orange or a Granny Smith apple. I don't need much more than that.

Probably nothing. I spent the greater part of the day with my oldest best friend and we had a large meal at lunchtime and "fressed" the rest of the day, so I need a breather from food. I might have a handful of almonds and an orange or a Granny Smith apple. I don't need much more than that.

Try that granny smith with a sprinkle of salt :)

Bob

White Chicken Enchilada, Black Beans, and Pico di Gallo

img_833895_0_68467f93a60f7191277ec002391bfa52.jpg

Thanks TG - I'm a happy little :pig:y right now! :LOL:

My son and husband requested I make these more often....riiiiiiiiiight......a cup of sour cream, a block of cream cheese added to the bechemel.......yeeeeeaaaaaa.....maybe in about a year...when I'm hungry again! :LOL:

We had left over baby backs from yesterdays cook, scalloped potatoes, and cole slaw

Thanks TG - I'm a happy little :pig:y right now! :LOL:

My son and husband requested I make these more often....riiiiiiiiiight......a cup of sour cream, a block of cream cheese added to the bechemel.......yeeeeeaaaaaa.....maybe in about a year...when I'm hungry again! :LOL:

Well, make then again for them and I will have your share! :whistling

It was too hot to cook today so I nuked a couple of sausage rolls and served with some of the potato salad and green salad I made yesterday. We will be having ice cream with carrot cake scraps and strawberries for dessert.

Oh, I am not stingy by serving cake "scraps". It is what gets cut off when I carve a cake for decoration. Just as good as a normal piece and less calories :LOL::LOL:

to hot to care what i eat. put some chicken nuggets, and i use chicken guardedly. sliced tomato. that's it. didn't eat all of that. have ice cream in freezer in several forms so that will be dessert. it it starting to cool off a little at 8pm down to about 80

Back
Top Bottom