What's for dinner Sunday, Nov 23.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've decided on a grilled ribeye with some kind of potatoes, probably grilled wedges with ranch, and some green beans. And garlic bread. Maybe a salad. The grilled chicken will be later in the week. Just not in the mood for chicken, but I have a taste for something.... I wonder if I can pan fry some tilapia fillets, too....

I tossed a thick sirloin on the grill with some apple wood chips for smoke, popped a sweet potato in the microwave. The steak was seasoned with Field and Stream steak rub, the potato was served with butter and brown sugar..

Delicious....

I don't know why the steak didn't color up well, but it was very tasty nonetheless. It looked more like a strip than a ribeye.....
And if I had my druthers, I druther blacken orange roughy than tilapia, but all was eaten. Of course :pig:
And gawd, that Penzeys granulated garlic is like eating fresh garlic. The garlic bread didn't make it into the pic. I used a Wally World bollilo (sp?) bun. Which means Italian brats are in my near future, too.

Attachments

• 11-23.jpg
    11-23.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 190
Mighty handsome dinner you got there, Fred. Here's what I fed DW & DD when they got home from a strenuous day of shopping...

img_731349_0_2f1dcad09f20db3182cf14bbf4f8d1e0.jpg

Western ribs, parsleyed redskins, green beans tossed in buttered Italian bread crumbs and knotted rolls made from Challah bread dough. Yummo.

I've been saying this over a year, Joe, but I've got to give redskin spuds a try one of these days. I think I'd like the firmer flesh.
Very nice.

had a big breakfast, bacon, cheese 2 egg omelet and toast, milk . just been nibbling all afternoon. the new thin triscuits are so good, can't leave em alone. made a little cream cheese and very finely chopped olives, put on them. baked lemon bars and had a couple
maybe a veg. egg roll later.

Back
Top Bottom