What's for dinner Sunday, Nov 23.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cara

Master Chef
I'll do roasted chicken with french fries.
DH doesn't like that so I'll do that while he is still away ;o)

Western ribs on the grill, some sort of redskin potato and green beans tossed in hot buttered bread crumbs with garlic.

going to get some steaks for the grill ..
baked potatoes and a salad ..

Well, I won't be having the meatloaf and gravy sandwich I was looking forward to, so I'm back in the thinking mode. Looking here for ideas.

Still don't feel like doing much.So I might do ground venison in gravy over egg noodles. Fairly easy and quick.

I'm going to take some frozen bread rolls and roll them out flat..fill them with ground lamb, feta, onions,spices,and feta cheese and then fold them over to make meat pies. Bake until browned nicely. yummy.

I'm not sure what to serve with them.

Well.... today is not my meatless day, so I'm having chili and jalapeno cornbread. Seems like the day for it!

After a looooooong afternoon of watching football, I'm making him take me to Grillsmith for dinner. Yay!!!

I'm going to take some frozen bread rolls and roll them out flat..fill them with ground lamb, feta, onions,spices,and feta cheese and then fold them over to make meat pies. Bake until browned nicely. yummy.

I'm not sure what to serve with them.

PD's, please educate me. When you come up with something like that, how do you know to use frozen dinner rolls and not popup breakfast muffins or pastry thingies? What are the differences in the doughs that make frozen dinner rolls your crust of choice? Thanks :)

I picked up a chicken at Wally World, so I might make beer can chicken, but I'm not really in the mood for chicken.... not yet anyway. I'll probably end up grilling something. It's 35F here today, the sun is blazin', no wind, it feels like it's in the fifties, and in spite of my refrigerator mishap, it don't get better than this. I might just end up doing the chicken and throwing a steak on :) My refrigerator is too bare.

we grocery-shopped this afternoon. yummmm

tonight will be grilled cajun-spiced chicken breasts and mashed potatoes with butter, since there isn't gravy. and a lettuce salad with some kind of italian dressing.

Not hungry. Giving the kids scrambled eggs so I dont have to listen to 2 of them whine that they dont like gravy.
I think they gave me the wrong kids at the hospital.

I'm going to grill a pork tenderloin, roast some red potatoes and make some balsamic glazed roast veggies. I made butter cookies for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom