What's for Dinner, Sunday, October 12, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I was thinking of doing Anne Burrells rib eye/potato/bro rab..........
Or, watched Throwdown and thought of doing a big ole batch of Buffy Wings.
Also wanted to try UB's biscuits again and home make some jam.

Either way, it's Sunday and dinner's gotta be yumderful.

What's anyone else makin?

made some chicken cutlets, brussel sprouts and tater tots the other day.

Another day at work another day with no dinner.

lunch is a seafood salad and a matzo ball soup.

I am off tonight (I haven't gone to bed yet), I always make a meal that doesn't nuke well. I am making home made Pizza. I have already made the sauce, I will make the dough and cut the cheese when I get up. I am thinking of topping it with mushrooms and onions.

Im making chicken fried steak(with either white or tomato gravy) with heavily buttered mashed potatoes and probably broccoli and some crusty bread for gravy dipping!! OINK!
Ice cream for dessert......

Lasagna with garlic bread and a fresh veggie. I'm craving artichokes but ... that just might be way toooo many calories.

Im making chicken fried steak(with either white or tomato gravy) with heavily buttered mashed potatoes and probably broccoli and some crusty bread for gravy dipping!! OINK!

:ermm:... Well I was thinking a salad with all kinds of goodies topped off with slices of grilled chicken breast...However I think I'm gonna slip out and got myself to Miss Kathe's house....;)

oh boy that sounds good .. i will be making that later this week ..
today though .. we are having some nice thick rib eye steaks
on the grill .. some corn on the cob .. baked potatoes and a
salad .. maybe some ice cream for dessert ..

My special meatloaf, smashed red potatoes with garlic, steamed brocoli, artisan bread . For dessert , Apple crumble, topped with ice cream.

I've been eating leftovers from last night's dinner, which was really two meals anyway. I'll also work a chocolate sundae with peanuts into tonight somewhere...

I think just leftover beef and broccoli here... if the kids would rather have grilled chese they can have that w/ tomato soup and I'll keep the beef n broccoli for myself, and DH when he gets up for work.
I miss normal Sunday dinners.....

Thanksgiving feast here in two hours. Guess I should go peel the potatoes instead of messing about here huh?

Dropped the kids off at the boys and girls club at church and went to an Irish pub/restaurant over in Brookfield. She had an Irish stew, I had a couple of Guiness' and Shepards Pie. Both were great, and huge portions as we both ended up taking leftovers home.
Except the Guiness, that didn't last long ;)

Dinner was pork cutlets with white gravy.

img_702049_0_6cc290b16e8879055568eff7cb7c969e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom