What's for Dinner this Friday, 3-4?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We did Chinese take-out last night. The leftover appetizers will be our first course. Burgers on the grill will follow.

Blackened snapper, mushroom risotto and asparagus (probably roasted).

I have no idea. DH is working and I will be out with Dad until about 4 so I want to wait and see how hungry we are when we get back.

For us it's baked beans and hot dogs with a huge bowlof fresh cooked carrots.

Date night at our friends' tonight. Their daughter's school is having a fund-raising BBQ plate sale, so they are getting BBQ plates for all of us. This is BBQ plate fund-raiser season in the Carolinas! Yum!!!!!!!!

:)Barbara

Date night at our friends' tonight. Their daughter's school is having a fund-raising BBQ plate sale, so they are getting BBQ plates for all of us. This is BBQ plate fund-raiser season in the Carolinas! Yum!!!!!!!!

:)Barbara

Liver hash too?

BBQ ribs,potatoes with herbs, roasted asparagus, brown sugar black pepper carrots, green salad, with grilled romaine hardcooked eggs, grilled tomatoes bacon cooked and crumbled.chives avocado rolls
kadesma

We went to Sam's Club and picked up a rotisserie chicken while we were there to go with the leftover fried rice, broccoli and salad from last night. We didn't have any leftover grilled sticky chicken.

Eeeeeew! I like liver, but that does not sound appealing at all! And James says that liver is only good for one thing--catfish bait. :LOL:

Oh...

Oh my...

Umm...

When I lived down there Fridays were BBQ platter day.

A nice portion of pulled pork (not on a bun) some rice with liver hash and rice with the red stuff.

Oh how I miss BBQ Fridays.

I am thawing 2 petite sirloin steaks, will grill those with a potato and will have green beans and a salad with it. The steaks are about 3 ounces each, the correct portion size of meat for adults but well below what FH is used to. I am debating putting something else on the grill for him.

leftovers here

yesterday some friends were over to practice shoot and brought along some Italian sandwiches from Subway and I had fixed cole slaw, chocolate pudding and sweetened whipped cream..the cole slaw was from the very last of 2010's cabbage. When my sister was here in Oct. I harvested a 9 pound :shock: storage cabbage, and have been cutting off 2 pound wedges for slaw....grew the carrot too....dh didn't do well with the Subway

so I will have leftover Subway and slaw and dh will finish off some bulgogi over bread

either leftover chicken chili with cheddar garlic biscuits. or shrimp tacos. or a taco salad using ground beef. i am leaning toward the shrimp tacos. some cooked shrimp and tortillas and fresh salsa coming in grocery delivery between four and six pm. however if i get hungry before it gets here will have the chili. gonna freeze some for other meals. it was even better last night than the night before.

Back
Top Bottom