What's for Dinner this Friday, 3-4?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leftovers tonight. Either the chops from last night or the beef and gravy from the night before and some veggies (I'll have to see what is in the freezer).

Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Cream Gravy
Succotash
Butter Milk Biscuits
Butterscotch Pie

We're leaving bright and early in the morning to see the in-laws. Need to leave the leftovers for the kid to heat up while we're gone. Don't want to dirty up a lot of dishes so I'm thinking wings or ordering pizza.

Is that the same thing as liver mush? :ermm: My late hubby from Asheville introduced me to liver mush, which we ordered off the cafe' menu with biscuits & eggs for breakfast.

Lizzie

Never heard it called that but it might be...

I could have left the snapper blacken more, but my first time cooking risotto, so that was my main concern. Everything got et :)

Attachments

• snapper dinner.jpg
    snapper dinner.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 174
I have no idea. DH is working and I will be out with Dad until about 4 so I want to wait and see how hungry we are when we get back.

I ended up picking up a couple of nice looking pork cutlets so I lightly breaded them, made baked potatoes and corn gratin. It was actually quite delish, if I can say so myself! :chef:

I ended up picking up a couple of nice looking pork cutlets so I lightly breaded them, made baked potatoes and corn gratin. It was actually quite delish, if I can say so myself! :chef:

You just did. We'll take your word for it :LOL:

Shrimp in cilantro pesto, asparagus stir fried with ginger and scallions then dressed with sesame oil, jasmine rice, and fresh strawberries.

..it was 70 degrees when I planned the meal - 3 hours later, when I served it. 50 and windy, but "oh, well".

NoraC said:
Shrimp in cilantro pesto, asparagus stir fried with ginger and scallions then dressed with sesame oil, jasmine rice, and fresh strawberries.

..it was 70 degrees when I planned the meal - 3 hours later, when I served it. 50 and windy, but "oh, well".

Sounds yum in any weather Nora ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

leftovers here

yesterday some friends were over to practice shoot and brought along some Italian sandwiches from Subway and I had fixed cole slaw, chocolate pudding and sweetened whipped cream..the cole slaw was from the very last of 2010's cabbage. When my sister was here in Oct. I harvested a 9 pound :shock: storage cabbage, and have been cutting off 2 pound wedges for slaw....grew the carrot too....dh didn't do well with the Subway

so I will have leftover Subway and slaw and dh will finish off some bulgogi over bread
Sorry to hear that dh didn't do well with Subway, and I would be in Heaven if I had a cabbage that big!

Back
Top Bottom