What's for dinner? Thurs. 9-17-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Leftover cream of broccoli soup from yesterday, with jalapeno cheddar corn bread for a side. That was so good, it really hit the spot - looking forward to having more this afternoon.

What's on everyone's plate for today? :chef:

Tonight we are having hot dogs wrapped with bacon, corn on the cob and waffle french fries. Grandson is going to love this meal. For dessert we will have Oreo Thin cookies and big glasses of milk.

Big food prep day. I made a bowl of Red Jello and sliced a banana in it. It's still wiggly, so maybe I over-cooked the boiling water part. I hope it turns out ok.:ermm:

I found a part of a package burger buns in the freezer, I think it's sloppy Joe's tonight along with a handful of wavy potato chips. Dinner is easy today.

Pulled pork sandwiches from frozen portions in the freezer. Veggie on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

I bought some Italian sausage today. I'm going to roast some bell peppers, onions and zucchini tossed with olive oil and Penzey's Sandwich Sprinkle and mix them with sautéed sliced sausage and rotini. I'll also make garlic bread with slices of a ciabatta loaf I got at Panera.

The store had a sale on pork chops - $1.99 a pound, so I picked up a few family packs. Most went straight into the freezer, but I held a couple back for dinner, along with a side of creamed spinach.

Chefs Salad

img_1436850_0_d4d184149f07d9aedda4ec82ed77b1c5.jpg

Half of a rotisserie chicken that Craig did on the Weber a while back. He did 2 and we split and froze them. Loaded baked potato salad for the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom