What's for dinner? Thursday 11-8-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I was inspired by CG's ham and bean soup from yesterday, so that's what it'll be for this afternoon's dinner. :yum: The navy beans are simmering, and the veggies and ham are all chopped up and set aside. :)

What will be on your plate? :chef:

Supposed to be first snow of the season tonight and chill for the next two weeks so, took a drive to a small town diner down the road and had a fried chicken dinner..

Came home and baked a peach cobbler for later this evening..

Ross

I have some chicken I'll throw in the oven. I have some frozen veggies I may throw in and roast at the same time.

Taking advantage of the balmy weather of 50+ temperatures and sunshine in Northern New England, shrimp on the grill, basmati rice with sun dried tomatoes and scallions, nuked broc.

Tonight's dinner was a cast iron skillet steak tips in mushroom and oven gravy over egg noodles.

Leftovers. Himself finished the smoked knockwurst with kraut and mashed potatoes. I had some chicken soup sans noodles. Too lazy/tired/annoyed to bother making them. The soup was still delicious, and I saved some calories...for the double chocolate muffin I bought while shopping. :whistling:

Meatloaf, asparagus (with butter and fresh grated parm reg & pecorino romano), mashed and gravy.

meatloaf_110818_IMG_5028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom