What's for dinner Thursday 2/4/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes, green salad,asparagus wrapped in buttered phylo and sprinkled with Parmigano. Chocolate pudding for dessert.
kadesma:)

Quick chicken soup. Cubed boneless skinless breasts, chopped carrots, celery, onion and potato placed in the pot covered by 2 inches with swanson chicken stock. Simmered till chicken was fully cooked and veggies were tender. Served over rice and topped with grated romano cheese.

img_876153_0_1a08d8e569703b4050ec2bc451f1c0ce.jpg

Part Two of yesterday's cooking marathon: ham and bean soup. Made three quarts for the two of us...planned leftovers so I don't have to cook until Sunday with my building collection of leftovers. A friend stopped by, so she had two bowls worth...and then I packed up some for her hubby. By the time DH and I were done...THIS was all that was left.
28872-albums241-picture2192.jpg

That bowl might hold 16 oz. so I'd have about 12 oz. left, but I think it's less. It was good.:LOL:

Quick chicken soup. Cubed boneless skinless breasts, chopped carrots, celery, onion and potato placed in the pot covered by 2 inches with swanson chicken stock. Simmered till chicken was fully cooked and veggies were tender. Served over rice and topped with grated romano cheese.

img_876176_0_1a08d8e569703b4050ec2bc451f1c0ce.jpg
Thanks, msmofet, you just helped me with my 1 1/2 leftover chicken breasts for tomorrow's "Must-Go". That looks very tasty!

Last night's supper was so good that I decided to repeat it. LOL We had meatloaf patties, microwave "baked" potatoes with sour cream, but instead of Brussels sprouts like last night, we had corn.

:)Barbara

spent most of the day, shopping with granddaughter and great granddaughter. got material for her wicked witch cape.

so had a lean q glazed dinner, besides chicken it has rice, reg. and wild. made a quick salad with romaine hearts. and had a piece of buttered (real thing) bread.

really had fun with the kiddies.

Last night's dinner wasn't really attractive! :neutral: BUT, it tasted good. It was a cream chicken -n- noodles with peas supper with a roll on the side.

img_876416_0_94b2460dc2a117ccc3bf9d70fa38720e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom