What's for dinner Thursday 6/3/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy crap, it's the 10th already? How did I lose a week? Anyway, We're having hot dogs, Bush's baked beans and corn on the cob.

I fixed the date folks.

getoutamykitchen, you must be feeling pretty icky! You had us a week ahead of ourselves. Feel better soon!

I'm eating at work again but I will put together something for my two left at home. Not sure what yet, likely something that is good leftover so I can have some too!

I fixed the date folks.

getoutamykitchen, you must be feeling pretty icky! You had us a week ahead of ourselves. Feel better soon!

I was feelin' pretty yucky this morning and although I had my glasses on my eyes were feelin' kinda goopy (that's what I call it when there all sticky & stuff). Sorry about the date folks, didn't mean to send anyone into a panic or anything. :wacko:

pork chops I didn't make yesterday, baby carrots and maybe brown rice/roni with mushrooms.

I'm in the mood for shrimp burgers, they made them on the Today Show this morning.

I'm making a broccoli casserole, warm up the leftover alfredo noodles from last night, but not sure what the main course will be. Chicken wings or grilled sandwiches or tuna burgers.

I made sweet and sour chicken with the breasts I didn't bbq the other day.

Steak sandwiches, garlic roasted potatoes, green salad... corn on the cob...no baking ice cream will have to do.
kades

I made a skillet lasagna from a CI recipe in their 30 minute supper special edition. Can't say I loved it, but with a little more work, it could be quite good.

We have a friend visting from out of town but we are all hot and tired and no one feels like cooking.. so.. are getting burgers and fries from 5 Guys and then having ice cream from Brewster's for dessert. It's not healthy.. but it sure will taste grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Aforementioned shrimp burger...

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 178

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom