What's for dinner? Thursday 8-27-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I think it'll be an artichoke again here. I bought a 5 pack at Costco over the weekend, so need to use them up. No problem there, I love 'em! :yum:
Probably a fresh fruit salad on the side.

What's on everyone's plate for this evening? :chef:

Hot dogs on the grill! I was going to make potato salad, then noticed the bag of chips I got to go with the pressed sandwich on Tuesday. Decided I'd use those and make coleslaw. It's resting the in the refrigerator already. I'll also jazz up a can of beans and slice up a 'mater or two. I'm having Himself grill a couple meals worth of wieners since he'll be doing his Astronomy Thing the next two nights, skies permitting. Between the hot dogs and some other leftovers from earlier this week, we'll be able to eat "whenever". I'll probably end up making a small batch of potato salad tomorrow for the leftover suppers.

I made a small bowl of potato salad ( 2 taters). I will be grilling burgers and onion with sliced tomatoes too. Watermelon.

Today it was cool enough for me to dig out one of my old flannel shirts to wear as a sweater!!! :clap:

Tonight will be a scaled down version of a boiled dinner, cabbage salad and hot tea!

Chicken strips courtesy of Hardee's, with honey mustard and ranch dipping sauces. Coleslaw and sliced tomatoes.

The guys are still working on my kitchen floor so no getting into the kitchen tonight! We ordered take out burgers from 5 Guys. Love their french fries!

Leftovers. Last night I simmered chicken thighs in cream of chicken soup with Dijon mustard, chicken broth and some seasonings and julienned veggies. Served that over rice. I have a headache so don't feel like cooking tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom