What's for Dinner Thursday April 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Well I really don't know what we are having tonight. I am not even sure about lunch:LOL:. It is just Dad and I all day so I am not sure. Thinking if the weather stays nice I might to a cold plate for lunch and maybe hot roast beef sammies for dinner.

What's cooking at your house today? :)

Sheppard's Pie for dinner, and bread pudding with vanilla/corn starch pudding as a topping.

(I've been cleaning out leftovers.)

SO requested breakfast for dinner tonight. We'll have bacon, corned beef hash or sausage links (or some combination) with mushroom and bell pepper home fries and eggs of various styles. I also see an English muffin a part of the package.

it is seriously looking like.......cream puffs!

dh left this morning for what he says is his last trip to his home town in Northern Ohio, to visit with childhood friends...and the King Arthur catalog arrived with a photo of cream puffs on the back cover...they look so good...am about to start the puffs...

guess dh's mode of transportation?!:ROFLMAO:

a horse that's hi in the middle and round on the ends? (he is going to ohio, afterall)

i have 2 dozen little necks that i never cooked yesterday, so i'll be making clams a la persillade with those for an appy. i hope to also get one or two of the king oyster mushroom dishes i've been planning going.

not sure what dw has planned for the entree.

it is seriously looking like.......cream puffs!

dh left this morning for what he says is his last trip to his home town in Northern Ohio, to visit with childhood friends...and the King Arthur catalog arrived with a photo of cream puffs on the back cover...they look so good...am about to start the puffs...

guess dh's mode of transportation?!:ROFLMAO:
His cycle? I envy you those puffs...I love making them but am tied up with my grandaughter. She is demanding cookie. To young to know puffs yet.
kades;)

I made Sub Gum Chicken Chow Mein using a recipe I got from msmofet. It was a big hit!

Well I really don't know what we are having tonight. I am not even sure about lunch:LOL:. It is just Dad and I all day so I am not sure. Thinking if the weather stays nice I might to a cold plate for lunch and maybe hot roast beef sammies for dinner.

What's cooking at your house today? :)

Ended up doing nothing I said. We had mac and cheese with ham for lunch and I remembered I bought some corn dogs so gave them a try. Dad and I both loved them but one each was enough (they were jumbos) so I will wrap the other two up for snacks later. (Oh, and I didn't bother to tell him that they are chicken dogs - if he knew he wouldn't have event tried them :whistling). DH took the beef for his work supper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom