What's for Dinner Thursday April 23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm fixing to make 6 small pizzas.....gonna try to do something I have never been able to accomplish before....just to make a cheese pizza....I always end up adding something else...

mozzarella pizzas;)

Have the kids here, plus mommies and dad's so we are having pasta with butter,parm and crispy brown bacon and some parsley. grilled chicken with a bbq sauce.Honey baked red onions, asparagus with proscuitto and shaved dry jack cheese, baby lettuces salad, with avocado, home made croutons, grape tomatoes and sliced strawberries. Dessert,chocolate pudding.
kadesma:)

water off again in park for repairs. won't be on til later. so can't make anything that requires clean up. plenty of quick stuff in freezer bbq chicken, corn dogs. you get the picture, so whatever takes my fancy.

Last edited:
i changed my din-din to saltine crackers & pink candy lozenges. jake's working late.

wait, & macadamias! i found a jar from the other day!

wait, & macadamias! i found a jar from the other day!
:ROFLMAO:

I like some cab/merlot but I'm more into a dryer wine. When I was in school they had a wine class as well as a bit of bartending (got my Mister Boston there) so we could understand how to pair wines,etc with food.

:ROFLMAO:

I like some cab/merlot but I'm more into a dryer wine. When I was in school they had a wine class as well as a bit of bartending (got my Mister Boston there) so we could understand how to pair wines,etc with food.

that's what we're learning, as well. :)

i LOVE cabs & have for years. what's a mr. boston?

yum, we tasted a cabernet/merlot today at school. i've lately been buying cabs.

Mmmm, I love a good cab :) Oh ... and the steak is gonna be awesome too :LOL: Flame licked on the grill.

And a Mr. Boston is the bartenders bible, it has a lot of drink recipes in it.

keilbasa cut into chunks, topped with button mushrooms, peppers, oinions, pinneapple chunks and covered with sweet and sour sauce and fried rice to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom