What's for dinner, Thursday, April 24th....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't it great, kadesma, when you begin to get a return on your investment? Sounds like you raised them to be thoughtful and kind as well. Good kids. We had a pasta salad with ham, chopped red and green peppers, onions, celery and honey-mustard dressing. And some good fresh bread that I didn't bake, but bought at the grocery store. The days are getting warmer and warmer.....soon it won't be much fun to cook dinner.
Thanks Karen,
I have kids that to me are just so loving and kind to everyone..The funny thing tho is both my boys love to get in and grill and cook, my girls just love eating it:ROFLMAO: But they are trying (the girls)
kades

This has been a week of menu changes. Got done mowing the lawn and went to feed the dogs before making dinner and remembered that I was supposed to go pick up dog food after work. :-(

So I ended up picking up dinner at a local burger place called 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. They have home made burgers and fresh-cut french fries. Nothing like fresh potato fries with malt vinegar! YUM! Was acutally better than the frozen fish fillets I had planed to make!

uhm...dave, now I really feel like a good burger and fries...time for lunch for me. Unfortunately, just a salad...

Just some ribeyes and roasted potatoes last night...Had to take advantage of the awesome weather we have been having, and use the ole grill.

I got a surprise,
the girls new I was doing my permcath thing and they also know I love fish tacos..So we all had tacos made with talapia,some wonderful black beans and rice and for a starter, chicken tortilla soup emmmm..And my youngest daughter made flan for all of us..Good grief they are learning how to cook:LOL:
Praise be..
kadesma:)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kadesma's kids}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}};)
hope it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom