What's for dinner, Thursday, April 24th....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nat2007

Cook
and I am having left overs from yesterday:

Hake with squid (cooked in its own ink) and a sort of prawn bread I made!!!

I have nothing planned for supper, but, we're going to a new asian grocery store that just opened. I'm sure I'll find something there!

We're having a beef and asparagus stir fry... I haven't decided exactly how I want to do it yet, but that's where I'm starting! I'll probably toss in lots of extra veggies and skip the rice to make it healthier-- I do that with stir fry all the time.

No clue here. Grocery shopping in an hour or so, I'm sure I'll figure something out! Supposed to be a rainy / stormy day tho. maybe a chicken salad of some sort.

A friend gave Paul some elk steak while I was gone. It's thawing out now.

I'm planning on just frying it in some oil and butter...

Any one know any good elk recipes that I could try instead?

Easy dinner tonight for me, baked Quorn pepper fillet, steamed broccoli and I made a lovely tomato salad with cherry toms, fresh torn basil, salt & pepper and mozz cheese chunks.

The boy is having home made turkey burgers on whole meal rolls.

looks like it's rerun night tonight.
hubby will have chix fajitas' with beans and gioza's with dipping sauce, plus the leftover fried apples that I did too last night.
me?.............I'll have salad with tea

Another easy-bake night as I have to mow the lawn before dinner.
So it is going to be....(drum roll).... Mrs. Paul's Fish Filets, potato wedges, and coleslaw.

Last edited:
well, yesterday's dinner is today's, cause we were too tired to cook yesterday & just baked a freschetta pizza.
tonite is steak, pierogies, & haricots. maybe a lentil item, too.

Still raining, still no clue.
Apparantly I screwed up the new fridge last night cleaning and loading it while it was trying to cool. I'm fridgeless again... empty the cooler night. Quesadillas? yep. thats it. quesadillas.

Pressure cooker country pork ribs and veggies. Lots of sour cream :)

Attachments

• April 24 PC ribs.jpg
    April 24 PC ribs.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 196
I got a surprise,
the girls new I was doing my permcath thing and they also know I love fish tacos..So we all had tacos made with talapia,some wonderful black beans and rice and for a starter, chicken tortilla soup emmmm..And my youngest daughter made flan for all of us..Good grief they are learning how to cook:LOL:
Praise be..
kadesma:)

Isn't it great, kadesma, when you begin to get a return on your investment? Sounds like you raised them to be thoughtful and kind as well. Good kids. We had a pasta salad with ham, chopped red and green peppers, onions, celery and honey-mustard dressing. And some good fresh bread that I didn't bake, but bought at the grocery store. The days are getting warmer and warmer.....soon it won't be much fun to cook dinner.

We had beef stew, started it this morning around 10am and served it up around 8pm, slow cooker was set to low all day:

Attachments

• Misc 001.jpg
    Misc 001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Misc 002.jpg
    Misc 002.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 187
Back
Top Bottom