What's For Dinner, Thursday, April 26, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
What 's planned at your home today? We are having chicken enchiladas, rice, beans, salad, and panna cotta with raspberry sauce..
kadesma;)

spinach salad, with green onions, smoked bacon, ricotta cheese, sunflower seeds, raisins and what ever else I find that looks tempting. Probably a sweet and sour dressing but haven't decided on dressing yet.

This is the first fresh spinach salad from the garden this year!! DH is visiting his Mom for the week, so I get to eat what I want. He can not make a meal out of spinach salad, but I can. Still have some coconut cream impossible pie too;)

I love spinach bethzaring, a spinach salad is one of my most adored meals! Now, team that with kadesma's pannacotta and I would be really in heaven!

Well, we are having meatballs with jam. Its Urmaniac's idea and I'm looking forward to it. Because I didnot thin the salads coming up inthee window boxes yesterday, they will be our greens today. A mixture of tiny, baby salad leaves and herb sprouts, un dressed with their baby soft sweetness.

we also have anothe window box strawberry each ripe, so, a strawberry each for pudding :)

Shrimp tonight. A tomato basil shrimp bisque for me, and since DH doesn't care for soups, bacon-wrapped buffalo shrimp with cous cous for him.

Your salads sound wonderful...will plan one for next week.

Last edited:
Marinating pork tenderloin for breaded deep fried fritter sandwiches, roasted asparagus w/evoo, s&p, garlic, oven fries and cantaloupe. Caramel cake w/crm.cheese frosting.

Last edited:
Turkey, stufing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, a biscuit (American, not European) with butter, and a slice of apple cranberry cheesecake, all washed down with San Pellegrino.

It's clean out the fridge leftover night for me!
I've got brisket from last night and about 1/2 of a chicken that I cooked on the rotissori from Tues.

Everyone's dinners sound so good today!:)

I'll be making turkey cutlets with a smokey black bean sauce, sweet corn cake and a mixed green salad.

kadesma said:
What 's planned at your home today? We are having chicken enchiladas, rice, beans, salad, and panna cotta with raspberry sauce..
kadesma;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^well, now ^^ I know:LOL: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wondering if Caine has stock in S Pellegrino?:wacko:
For us tonight, DH promises to take me to dinner so I hope to keep him to that promise.
It'll be Mexican for us.
I leave for work tomorrow for several days so it's our good bye.

Last edited:
PA, your dinner sounds good. DH is playing in a golf tournament and they will have food, so I will probably have a sandwich from the leftover pork tenderloin and maybe an apple.

LEFSElover said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^well, now ^^ I know:LOL: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wondering if Caine has stock in Sam Pelligrino?:wacko:

I don't know where you get your Pellegrino water, but where I get mine, they only sell it by the case!

I have been trying to cut back on the Coke Zero, and I don't know if you've noticed, but water has no flavor.

Caine said:
I don't know where you get your Pellegrino water, but where I get mine, they only sell it by the case! I have been trying to cut back on the Coke Zero, and I don't know if you've noticed, but water has no flavor.

Did I strike a chord Caine? If so, sorry bud. And yeh, I know water has no flavor, I am also aware of the flavor of coke zero, especially love the cherry flavored one. As for S Pellegrino...
I get mine from eBay: SAN PELLEGRINO SPARKLING NATURAL MINERAL WATER (item 110118810245 end time Apr-30-07 12:16:01 PDT)

Back
Top Bottom