What's for dinner, Thursday April 29th, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
something boring with fish and rice and veg. maybe a stir fry, the least boring. get groc. on mon . will have more choices for salt restricted diet.

conjured up a great rice dish. had some:chef: left over jasmine rice, added some sliced up pineapple rings and ginger and butter. popped in micro to heat up. i loved it and it made fish and brocc. taste better.

Tonight I made my "Spinach Salad Omelettes", which consists of just taking all the components I use for a spinach salad (sliced button mushrooms, spinach, bacon, chopped red onion, & crumbled blue cheese) & turning them into a cooked omelette filling. Served with buttered whole-grain toast.

I did curry chicken (I make my own Garam Masala powder) and roasted acorn squash topped with curry mushrooms and onions(never tried this before and it was Fantastic) with a side salad with a pineapple/mango vinaigrette

Tonight I made my "Spinach Salad Omelettes", which consists of just taking all the components I use for a spinach salad (sliced button mushrooms, spinach, bacon, chopped red onion, & crumbled blue cheese) & turning them into a cooked omelette filling. Served with buttered whole-grain toast.
Sounds wonderful. I plan to give it a try soon, Thanks
kadesma

Nikki,
anyone can start this thread. Thank you for doing it today.
kadesma:)

Awesome, thanks! :)

My only regret about starting this thread, is that I didn't make a risotto last night like I had planned.. :ermm:
Instead, I had a salad with raw beets and a raspberry vinaigrette...Which was nice... Then attempted to make sliced zucchini with freshly grated Parmesan cheese baked in the oven, but I burnt them, so ate some frozen yogurt instead. Maybe I should have ordered in last night... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom