What's for dinner, Thursday April 29th, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikki

Senior Cook
:) So does just anyone start these if they log on and notice there isn't one started yet? Yay!

I'm still not sure what I'm going to be making tonight... Last night I was thinking risotto, but maybe I'll move that to tonight since last night's motivation flew out the window...
Maybe some baked chicken...
Or I'll stick with doing a repeat of a rice vermicelli with lemon grass and ginger chicken...

What's everyone else making?

I think maybe...fish & chips, we're still decorating & painting the decking & working ugh! I need a break...someone come & cook me a nice dinner pleeeze
img_893247_0_7f32524a4609d498895cbd610ba467a8.gif

Maple brined pork chops, potato apple pancakes, and some kind of veg, just not sure about that yet...

Bourbon......
BBQ Beef Brisket....
Baked Sweet Potato....
Musgoes
Chocolate Ice Cream........

For a split second I was going to ask what that was, then it hit me.:ROFLMAO: I think I will steal that term from you.

:) So does just anyone start these if they log on and notice there isn't one started yet? Yay!

I'm still not sure what I'm going to be making tonight... Last night I was thinking risotto, but maybe I'll move that to tonight since last night's motivation flew out the window...
Maybe some baked chicken...
Or I'll stick with doing a repeat of a rice vermicelli with lemon grass and ginger chicken...

What's everyone else making?
Nikki,
anyone can start this thread. Thank you for doing it today.
kadesma:)

Today was my birthday so we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. We had spinach and artichioke dip and the bruscetta for appetizers, I had the braised beef with tortellini, zoupa toscana and salad. Then we when to Brewster's Ice cream for dessert.. then we came home and has carrot cake. I am STUFFED!!! :pig:

Back
Top Bottom