What's for Dinner, Thursday April 9, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
this morning dh left on his motorcycle for TN for the weekend......so I get to fix what ever I want:mrgreen:

most likely it will be..

Hot Chocolate and

Popcorn:cool:

No clue tonight. We're going to a funeral this afternoon so I don't know when I'll be home to put dinner on the table. Could be a KD night.

Sausage ravioli with a tomato sauce that will double as pizza sauce for tomorrow's homemade pizzas.

dont really feel like cooking anything elaborate, if even at all, haha. Im thinking an instant pizza

Not a clue as of yet...but I'll probably make some spaghetti or something easy like that. :)

made spag. sauce this am, has sausage, burger, onions, olives, spag.sauce with garlic as a base, sauteed mushrooms, lots of herbs and some crushed pepper flakes, will serve with thin spag. really made for my son, he is having a bad time with his knee and it is hard for him to stand for very long. he is the cook at his house. side benefit , dinner for me. my sauce is never the same twice, a bit of this, a dab of that. but makes it hard to make it the same next time.

DH found a local grocery store a few miles down the road, with a deli that makes great fried chicken. We had it for lunch, and we're having it again for supper.

this morning dh left on his motorcycle for TN for the weekend......so I get to fix what ever I want:mrgreen:

most likely it will be..

Hot Chocolate and

Popcorn:cool:
Hey, nothing wrong with that dinner! ;) I could even have that tonight.

As of right now, I'm not really hungry, so I told Mark to go out and russle up his dinner. I'm sure in an hour or so, I'll have the munchies. It's either going to be Pasta with Artichokes in a creamy alfredo sauce or 2-cheese mushroom toast........ BUT, now popcorn is in my head. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom