What's for Dinner, Thursday, December 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Big shot of Bourbon........
A Big pot of Beef and Vegetable Soup...
A Big Pone of Cornbread....
Anybody that don't like dat, there's ..
A Big jar of Peanut Butter in the Cabinet behind you..and
A Big loaf of bread in the bread box....

Bon Appetit !!!

Tonight's Dinner

Farfalle Pasta with Vodka Sauce, bread. I wanted something simple for tonight. Originally I was going to put some pesto sauce (Kirkland brand) on the farfalle but then I decided to use the Victoria Vodka Sauce I bought at Costco. My son adores Vodka Sauce (vodka is the 9th ingredient in the sauce so it isn't a strong flavor) and I need to clean out the garage pantry so it does double-duty.:chef:

Curry rice with egg.

4157057564_4322fabb94.jpg

A Big shot of Bourbon........
A Big pot of Beef and Vegetable Soup...
A Big Pone of Cornbread....
Anybody that don't like dat, there's ..
A Big jar of Peanut Butter in the Cabinet behind you..and
A Big loaf of bread in the bread box....

Bon Appetit !!!
I would love a mug of your soup, but I could live with the peanut butter sandwich! I have those quite often! Your dinner sounds very yummy for a chilly night!

I would love a mug of your soup, but I could live with the peanut butter sandwich! I have those quite often! Your dinner sounds very yummy for a chilly night!

I wish you could have some....It was Extra Special...Maybe because it was the first big soup of the season..kinda chilly outside..etc.
Hey...there's plenty of leftovers...

We had oven barbequed ribs with my 2 day bourbon BBQ sauce (yes, Uncle Bob, I DO cook with it). I did oven roasted veggies and home made buns I made up for a banquet tomorrow night.

Well, the cook had prepared Egg bhurjee along with dal, rice and chapathi. But we also prepared a dessert called Suji Ka halwa at out place. It was really good.

We had oven barbequed ribs with my 2 day bourbon BBQ sauce (yes, Uncle Bob, I DO cook with it). I did oven roasted veggies and home made buns I made up for a banquet tomorrow night.

I know what you mean Miss Laurie...I cook with it too!! My glass is usually right over there on the counter...:ermm:

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom