What's for dinner Thursday, July 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just finished simmering homemade pizza sauce for Pizza Marguerite for myself and friends this evening.

Beef stroganoff with many mushrooms on egg noodles; early peas with onions.
Ice cream for dessert!

I just changed my mind. My friends can go to Mickey D's while I go to Raleigh, N.C.!

Making chicken with the breasts,pounded and will put Gruyere and prosciutto on top after I saute them then i'll drizzle with a mix of broth, wine and melted butter finish off in the oven, mashed garlic potatoes, sauted mushrooms, green salad, sliced fennel and orange salad as well. Dessert ice cream sammies:LOL:
kadesma

Pan fried pork chops, onion gravy, mashed potatoes and green peas (SO likes to mix them into the potatoes).

Hello, licia
4.gif

I'm going to make Mark a mini meatloaf, roasted sliced potato and broccoli. I'm taking a chance at turning on the oven today. :ermm:

I have a craving for a french bread pizza, so that's what I'm having.

Hello, licia
4.gif

I'm going to make Mark a mini meatloaf, roasted sliced potato and broccoli. I'm taking a chance at turning on the oven today. :ermm:

I have a craving for a french bread pizza, so that's what I'm having.

I changed my mind.... I'm having baked cheesy zucchini with garlic bread.

freshly dug, oven roasted, yukon gold potato cubes and pasta salad....just tested a potato chunk, crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside.....comeon dh...dinners ready..

Just made a bacon, egg and potato wrap mmmm. Cooked lardons of bacon, removed from pan. Put grated poatatoes in same pan, added a little butter. Cooked potatoes, deglazed with a little white wine, added bacon back in, whisked an egg and put it in. Cooked a bit more. Spread some grated cheddar cheese on a tortilla, added the stuff from my pan, topped with more cheese and sour cream. Needed some shallots and/or garlic, but I didn't think about that until I was eating it.

I decided to use the crock-pot. I laid Mark's little meatloaf on greased tin foil and a peeled, sliced potato beside it. The potato was wrapped in foil. I set it on HIGH, so I hope it's done in 3 or 4 hours.

The top of the little meatloaf has drizzled ketchup, and the potato has just butter and salt in the foil packet!

I sure hope it turns out. I'v never used the crock-pot this way before. I made my zucchini in the regular oven about 2 hours ago, and that's what made me want to use the crock-pot for his dinner.

making a pork stir fry. using jasmine rice (all i have) very thin sliced pork chop. and tons of veggies (fresh) hosin sauce and ? oh i have a pack of stir fry seasoning. for dessert maybe applesauce bars. if i get em baked pretty soon. other wise ice cream

Hosin Sauce

making a pork stir fry. using jasmine rice (all i have) very thin sliced pork chop. and tons of veggies (fresh) hosin sauce and ? oh i have a pack of stir fry seasoning. for dessert maybe applesauce bars. if i get em baked pretty soon. other wise ice cream

I bought a bottle of hosin sauce a while back for some recipe that called for it. Now I don't remember what it was for.

Can you give me some uses for it?

Is it salty?

Is it spicey hot?

Maybe I should just taste it!!

TIA,
Hungry

Back
Top Bottom