What's for Dinner Thursday Mar 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roast Chicken, Smashed Potatoes, Blackeyed Peas, Corn, and Roasted Garlic Potato Bread(Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day)

Something warm...its 50 freezies out there today and the wind is ahowlin'! Maybe stew or chili.

city chix with mashed potatoes & a veg.....

we didn't cook at school today, Chef demoed espagnole & some sm. sauces, then we took a mid-term.
so nuthin' fancy fer me today!

For me a vegetable quesadilla and side salad, for DH black beans and rice, for my son he's on a chicken quesadilla kick right now and for my mom a hamburger and french fries.

DH was supposed to be off today but took a shift because he was off sick Tuesday and is taking Saturday off to move my Dad.

I was planning to make a nice fish dinner, either snapper, trout or salmon, because my Dad is allergic to fish, even the smell of cooking it, so we won't be having much once he is here.

So, if I am able to do fish for lunch I will...even if it is tuna sammies.....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Looks like leftover night here, I will be dining on meatballs and hubby the ribeye, maybe as quesadillas unless I can think of something else.

I just bought over 15 pounds of beef tenderloin that I had cut in thick steaks... but my VillaWare Belgian Waffler just came in the mail too... so I think I'm making waffles!!!

Shrimp Fettucine . Sauce made with canned Chicken broth with roasted vegetables in it and cream, also added garlic paste. I had the fettucine leftover so cooked some shrimp for it .

I just bought over 15 pounds of beef tenderloin that I had cut in thick steaks... but my VillaWare Belgian Waffler just came in the mail too... so I think I'm making waffles!!!

Steak and waffles sound good to me! What time is dinner?;)

It is very windy here but I'm going to attempt grilling turkey burgers and making roast sweet potatoes in a lime/garlic marinade (Yakuta posted this a few weeks ago - it is my new favorite way to make sweet potatoes!)

Everyone is comming and going tonight so chicken and dumplins.

Also made Lentils with Roasted Eggplant. Makes a nice side with flat bread or a main served over rice.

Eggplant parm, garlic roasted chickpeas w/seared endive, bread and brownies.

A coworker gave me a Spanish rice recipe that was his wife's mothers. I usually make Rice-a-Roni Spanish rice but I am trying to get away from using packaged items. With the Spanish rice I had a bacon cheddar ground beef patty and cottage cheese.

Back
Top Bottom